Powered by Automated Insights Knox Knockers Picks Apart portage pigskins, Notches Fourth in a Row
- Knox Knockers
- portage pigskins
Knox Knockers annihilated portage pigskins 118 - 71 while also putting up the second-highest score this week. Knox Knockers is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. portage pigskins, coming off a 110 - 103 win against hobart heavy hitters, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. The outcome could have been worse, Knox Knockers had a starter score zero points (Darren Sproles). Knox Knockers (6-3, 959 points) climbs into third place while portage pigskins (4-5, 835 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Knox Knockers
- Knox Knockers saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Andre Johnson scoring 42 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- With 25 points, Philip Rivers ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Picked up Dan Bailey, who beat his scoring projection by 42.3%, with 11 points against a projected 7.73.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 14 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Darren Sproles, Knox Knockers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by portage pigskins
- portage pigskins picked up the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which then fell short of their 18.73-point projection by scoring 11 points.
- 8 of the starters on portage pigskins underperformed versus their projections.
- The 3 points scored by Martellus Bennett fell short of his 6.13-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- The 1 point scored by Darren McFadden was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 9.7% of his 10.29 projected points this week.
- Vincent Jackson scored a season-low 1 point, 11.4% of his projected 8.76, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Knox Knockers would be 5-4 if they played portage pigskins every week.
- Knox Knockers would have beaten seven other teams besides portage pigskins this week.
- Knox Knockers would have defeated portage pigskins 129 - 110 had they played each other last week.
- Knox Knockers would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as portage pigskins.
- If Knox Knockers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-31.
- portage pigskins would have lost to seven other teams besides Knox Knockers this week.
- portage pigskins would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Knox Knockers.
- portage pigskins would be 35-46 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for portage pigskins this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 47-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and fifth-biggest in the league this season.
- With the win, Knox Knockers has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- With 71 points, portage pigskins had their lowest output of the season.
- Knox Knockers got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 3 points this week.
- Ray Rice did little to help Knox Knockers, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3 points against a projected 12.55.
- The margin of victory of 47 points was the worst loss of the season for portage pigskins.
- With the big loss, portage pigskins remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Knox Knockers
- portage pigskins
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.