Powered by Automated Insights criminals Gets Upset over LOFS Barney Fifes, Hole Gets Bigger
- LOFS Barney Fifes
criminals amassed the highest point total in the league this week and upset LOFS Barney Fifes 133 - 117, overcoming an 11-point spread. LOFS Barney Fifes is all but finished after losing their last six. LOFS Barney Fifes was coming off a 141 - 70 loss against Duneland Dummies and saw their scoring ratchet up this week. If LOFS Barney Fifes didn't have both Aaron Rodgers and Matt Prater put up zeroes, it could have gone the other way. criminals (4-5, 829 points) remains mired in eighth place while LOFS Barney Fifes (2-7, 941 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by criminals
- Zac Stacy had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 29 points.
- Russell Wilson put up 27 points, which was the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- Benched RB Steven Jackson, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 6.
- Picked up the St. Louis Rams Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 32.5%, with 13 points against a projected 9.81.
- The 10 points scored by Mike Nugent, who criminals picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 7.32 by 36.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LOFS Barney Fifes
- Even though LOFS Barney Fifes lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for LOFS Barney Fifes.
- It was not a good week for LOFS Barney Fifes at TE, where they were beaten 20 - 9.
- With 2 points, Roy Helu Jr. recorded only 53.2% of his 3.76-point scoring projection.
- LOFS Barney Fifes lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- If criminals played LOFS Barney Fifes every week, they would be 4-4-1 this season.
- criminals would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- criminals would have defeated LOFS Barney Fifes 71 - 70 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as LOFS Barney Fifes, criminals would be 1-7.
- If criminals had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-46-2.
- In addition to criminals, LOFS Barney Fifes would have lost to just one other team this week.
- LOFS Barney Fifes would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as criminals.
- If they played every team every week, LOFS Barney Fifes would be 44-35-2.
- Four of the seven losses for LOFS Barney Fifes this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- criminals had a league-high for the week with 133 points, which is the ninth-highest score in the league this season.
- With the loss, LOFS Barney Fifes has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back six straight games.
- Although LOFS Barney Fifes lost, they did put up the fifth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 52 points by the RBs on LOFS Barney Fifes was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The win by criminals snapped a three-game losing streak.
- In the loss, the Dallas Cowboys Defense scored 18 points against a projected 14.00 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- Chris Johnson scored 29 points, the second-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for LOFS Barney Fifes.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LOFS Barney Fifes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.