Powered by Automated Insights Duneland Dummies Gets Victory over Jager Bombers for Fourth in a Row
- Duneland Dummies
- Jager Bombers
Eddie Lacy registered 21 points and Stevan Ridley scored 20 as Duneland Dummies defeated Jager Bombers, 84 - 75. Duneland Dummies is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. Jager Bombers was led by Matt Forte with 23 points and Jason Witten who scored 16. The margin could have been bigger, Duneland Dummies had a starter score zero points (Jordan Cameron). Duneland Dummies (8-1, 1,061 points) remains in first place while Jager Bombers (4-5, 844 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Duneland Dummies
- The 21 points scored by Eddie Lacy was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 20 points, Stevan Ridley ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Marshawn Lynch had 13 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 12 points scored by Alshon Jeffery was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Jordan Cameron, Duneland Dummies was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jager Bombers
- The Chicago Bears Defense was left on the bench, where they bested their expected 8.49-point total by putting up 15 points.
- With 2 points against a projected 8.03, Bilal Powell was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- With 7 points, Matt Ryan had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 40.3% of his 17.37 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Jager Bombers had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense, which had the highest projected points in the matchup with 18.42, only scored 5 points.
- Duneland Dummies would be 6-2-1 if they played Jager Bombers every week.
- Duneland Dummies would have beaten only two other teams besides Jager Bombers this week.
- Duneland Dummies would have defeated Jager Bombers 141 - 85 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jager Bombers, Duneland Dummies would be 6-1-1.
- If Duneland Dummies had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-25-2.
- Jager Bombers would have lost to six other teams besides Duneland Dummies this week.
- Jager Bombers would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Duneland Dummies.
- Jager Bombers would be 29-50-2 if they played every team every week.
- Duneland Dummies had their lowest winning score of the season with 84 points.
- Duneland Dummies has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The RBs on Duneland Dummies collectively had their best week of the season with 54 points.
- The margin of victory of 9 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Although Duneland Dummies won, it was no thanks to Blair Walsh, who scored 3 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Duneland Dummies won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-1 when doing so. Jager Bombers also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-3 in such games.
- Jager Bombers scored 75 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- This is the eighth week this season that Duneland Dummies has been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Duneland Dummies
- Jager Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.