Powered by Automated Insights Jager Bombers Snatches Win from chibears61, Drops Them into Fourth Place
- Jager Bombers
Jager Bombers (2-3, 497 points) came back from a 9-point deficit on Monday night to take down chibears61 90 - 77, despite earning just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. Jager Bombers got lucky, but also came close to hitting their 99.40-point season average (90.5%). The matchup was difficult for chibears61 (3-2, 545 points), who not only lost, but also ended up ninth in the league in points. Matt Ryan led Jager Bombers in scoring this week with 22 points.
Smooth Moves by Jager Bombers
- The 21 points by Fred Jackson was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Took Owen Daniels out of the starting lineup, who scored 6 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- With 18 points, Jason Witten had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The 22 points scored by Matt Ryan led the team, the third time that's happened this season.
- Starter Ryan Mathews put up a zero, but Jager Bombers still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chibears61
- chibears61 picked up Nick Novak, who then fell short of his 8.95-point projection by scoring 3 points.
- chibears61 had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Michael Vick has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 12 points against a projected 21.18 this week.
- A.J. Green scored 6 points against a projected 11.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The 2 points scored by Anquan Boldin was just 24.6% of his 8.13-point projection.
- If Jager Bombers played chibears61 every week, they would be 1-4 this season.
- Jager Bombers would have beaten only one other team besides chibears61 this week.
- Jager Bombers would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as chibears61.
- Jager Bombers would be 16-27-2 if they played every team every week.
- chibears61 would have lost to seven other teams besides Jager Bombers this week.
- Jager Bombers would have lost to chibears61 119 - 110 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jager Bombers, chibears61 would be 1-3.
- chibears61 would be 26-18-1 if they played every team every week.
- It was the lowest score of the season for chibears61. Their 77 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense beat their projection for the third straight week. Their 24 points ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Jager Bombers covered the 4.22-point spread, winning by 13 points.
- The RBs on Jager Bombers collectively had their best week of the season with 32 points.
- chibears61 got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 16 points this week.
- chibears61 could not extend their three-game win streak.
- With the loss, chibears61 falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Jager Bombers had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jager Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.