Powered by Automated Insights hobart heavy hitters Gets Upset Against Knox Knockers, Rises to Third Place
- hobart heavy hitters
- Knox Knockers
hobart heavy hitters registered the highest point total in the league this week to defeat Knox Knockers 134 - 117. hobart heavy hitters came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 12. Each team met their expectations but hobart heavy hitters put up 34.9% more than a projected 99.34 points to get the win. Peyton Manning, with 48 points, racked up the third-highest score on the season. hobart heavy hitters (3-2, 550 points) climbs into third place while Knox Knockers (2-3, 556 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by hobart heavy hitters
- Tony Romo scored 52 points, the highest of any player on hobart heavy hitters this season.
- Dez Bryant had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23 points.
- The 15 points scored by Vernon Davis was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- hobart heavy hitters won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- The 10 points scored by Mike Wallace outpaced his 8.00-point scoring projection by 25.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Knox Knockers
- Left James Jones on the bench, where he scored 19 points to beat his scoring projection by 142.3%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- With a season-low 8 points versus a projected 15.00, the Denver Broncos Defense failed to meet their projection for the second time this season.
- Andre Johnson had a season-low 3 points against a projected 9.82 and scored below his projection for the third time this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Darren Sproles also did not meet his projected points (4 points scored versus 8.45 projected) for the third time this season.
- Jordy Nelson scored a season-low 8 points, 71.3% of his projected 11.22, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If hobart heavy hitters played Knox Knockers every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- hobart heavy hitters would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Knox Knockers, hobart heavy hitters would be 1-3.
- hobart heavy hitters would be 29-16 if they played every team every week.
- Knox Knockers would have lost to just one other team besides hobart heavy hitters this week.
- hobart heavy hitters would have lost to Knox Knockers 140 - 126 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as hobart heavy hitters, Knox Knockers would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, Knox Knockers would be 28-17.
- hobart heavy hitters scored 134 points, the highest in the league this week and fifth-highest in the league this season.
- Knox Knockers scored 117 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- hobart heavy hitters got a combined 39 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- hobart heavy hitters had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 17 points.
- In the loss, Peyton Manning scored 48 points, the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- hobart heavy hitters got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 3-1 when exceeding their projected points this year. Knox Knockers falls to 2-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Ray Rice had the third-highest RB score in the league this week with 18 points.
- Knox Knockers could not close out the win even with the help of Josh Gordon, who scored 14 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- hobart heavy hitters
- Knox Knockers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.