Powered by Automated Insights criminals Gets Late Win over Kickalicious, Grabs Fifth Place
criminals (3-2, 459 points) defeated Kickalicious (0-5, 456 points) 99 - 92, led by the San Francisco 49ers Defense with 28 points. criminals scored first and went into Sunday in front 28 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 25. However, criminals pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 9 points from Julio Jones.
Smooth Moves by criminals
- The 28 points scored by the San Francisco 49ers Defense ranked fourth in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on criminals this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Bilal Powell this week. He brought in 3 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- With 13 points, Willis McGahee, who criminals picked up this week, beat his 5.98-point projection by 117.4%.
- C.J. Spiller scored 13 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- criminals saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kickalicious
- Left Sam Bradford on the bench, where he ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 26 points.
- With 2 points, Tom Brady was last on the team in scoring and got only 9.5% of his 21.07 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- At the DEF position, Kickalicious got outscored 28 - 11 by criminals.
- Danny Amendola scored a season-low 5 points, 78.6% of his projected 6.36, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Even though Kickalicious lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- criminals would be 3-2 if they played Kickalicious every week.
- Besides Kickalicious, criminals would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, criminals would have defeated Kickalicious 110 - 90.
- If they played the same schedule as Kickalicious, criminals would be 1-3.
- If criminals had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-28-2.
- Besides criminals, Kickalicious would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Kickalicious would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as criminals.
- If they played every team every week, Kickalicious would be 13-32.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18 points.
- The WRs on Kickalicious collectively had their best week of the season with 26 points.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 7 points.
- The RBs on criminals collectively had their best week of the season with 26 points.
- With the loss, Kickalicious remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-3.
- The win saw criminals top their projected points, giving them a 2-1 record when beating their projection. Kickalicious also overachieved and falls to 0-1 when doing so.
- Kickalicious is in the basement in the standings for the fourth week this season.
- In the loss, Knowshon Moreno had the second-highest RB score in the league this week with 19 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.