Powered by Automated Insights Knox Knockers Narrowly Defeats criminals, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Knox Knockers
Knox Knockers stays undefeated in two matchups against criminals, and this time they just squeak by with a final score of 134 - 133. Peyton Manning was the deciding factor, getting 47 points this week, an even bigger output than his 39 points the last time these teams met. Knox Knockers usually plays to a higher level against criminals, and their average score in the series is 137.00 points, 129.8% of their total season average. Knox Knockers now has a 16-point average margin of victory over criminals. They won 140 - 110 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Knox Knockers
- The 39 points scored by Josh Gordon was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the third-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- Peyton Manning led the league in scoring and had the fourth-most points in the league this season with 47.
- With 10 points, Tony Gonzalez ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Beat criminals, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Knox Knockers had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by criminals
- Wes Welker has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 3 points against a projected 10.67 this week.
- criminals had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Zac Stacy fell short of his scoring projection with 7 points, just 61.3% of his projected 11.41.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- If Knox Knockers played criminals every week, they would be 8-5 this season.
- Besides criminals, Knox Knockers would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Knox Knockers would have defeated criminals 103 - 72.
- Knox Knockers would be 7-4 if they played the same schedule as criminals.
- If Knox Knockers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 72-45.
- criminals would have lost to just one other team besides Knox Knockers this week.
- criminals would be 4-7 if they played the same schedule as Knox Knockers.
- criminals would be 49-65-3 if they played every team every week.
- Knox Knockers has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- criminals has lost eight times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The margin of victory of 1 point was the smallest in the league this season.
- criminals scored 133 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- Knox Knockers has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- With a combined 47 points from their RBs, criminals got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Knox Knockers had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for criminals.
- Both teams topped their projections, but criminals performed better versus expectations than Knox Knockers and still lost.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Knox Knockers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.