Powered by Automated Insights Kickalicious Defies the Experts to Defeat Duneland Dummies, Climbs to Ninth Place
- Duneland Dummies
Kickalicious put up the highest score this week and upset Duneland Dummies 137 - 119, overcoming a 24-point spread. The shocker was an answer to a 128 - 90 loss to Duneland Dummies in Week 4. Duneland Dummies put in the required effort with an improvement in scoring compared to last week's 103 - 89 loss against Knox Knockers. The margin could have been larger, Kickalicious had a starter score zero points (Nate Burleson). Kickalicious (3-10, 1,162 points) inches up to ninth place while Duneland Dummies (10-3, 1,520 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Kickalicious
- Adam Vinatieri had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 20 points.
- Tom Brady ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 27 points against a projected 20.05 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- The Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 25 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Kickalicious exceeded their projected points.
- With 19 points, Le'Veon Bell ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Duneland Dummies
- Acquired and benched C.J. Spiller, who scored 20 points and beat his projected point total by 133.4%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Martellus Bennett, who was last on the team in scoring with 1 point, only 13.5% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- It was a bad week at RB for Duneland Dummies, who was outscored at the position 50 - 14 by Kickalicious.
- Frank Gore has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 7 points versus a projected 12.60.
- At the DEF position, Duneland Dummies got outscored by Kickalicious 25 - 5.
- Kickalicious would be 4-9 if they played Duneland Dummies every week.
- Kickalicious would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Kickalicious would have defeated Duneland Dummies 120 - 89 had they played each other last week.
- Kickalicious would be 5-5-1 if they played the same schedule as Duneland Dummies.
- If Kickalicious had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-73-2.
- In addition to Kickalicious, Duneland Dummies would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kickalicious, Duneland Dummies would be 8-3.
- If they played every team every week, Duneland Dummies would be 80-35-2.
- Kickalicious scored 137 points, the highest in the league this week and 10th-highest in the league this season.
- Kickalicious bested their projected points again, the fifth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- In the loss, Duneland Dummies had the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season with 119 points.
- The WRs on Duneland Dummies collectively had their best week of the season with 54 points.
- Kickalicious improves to 1-1 in upset games this season.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Kickalicious, which got 50 points from the position.
- In the loss, Alshon Jeffery scored 38 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker scored 19 points, the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Duneland Dummies
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.