Powered by Automated Insights Big Dogs Topples Favored chibears61, Avenges Previous Loss
- Big Dogs
Big Dogs (7-4-1, 1,156 points) got the second-highest point total this week to beat chibears61 (8-4, 1,288 points) 118 - 92. Heading into Sunday, Big Dogs was in front 17 - 12. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 22. Big Dogs took the lead back during the late Sunday games, thanks to 18 points from the Arizona Cardinals Defense. They would hold the lead until the end. Big Dogs assures themselves a playoff spot with the win.
Smooth Moves by Big Dogs
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 27 points.
- The 17 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Colin Kaepernick put up 28 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17 points.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Big Dogs was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chibears61
- Should have started the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 6 against a projected 13.41.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was last in the league in scoring and scored below their projection for the fourth time this season with -2 points against a projected 14.06.
- chibears61 could have used more points from the TE position, where Big Dogs beat them 17 - 2.
- Alfred Morris scored a season-low 5 points, 37.2% of his projected 13.44, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Antonio Gates also did not meet his projected points (2 points scored versus 6.84 projected) for the seventh time this season.
- If Big Dogs played chibears61 every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- Big Dogs would have beaten seven other teams besides chibears61 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as chibears61, Big Dogs would be 4-5-1.
- If Big Dogs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-53-2.
- Besides Big Dogs, chibears61 would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Big Dogs would have lost to chibears61 95 - 94 had they played each other last week.
- chibears61 would be 7-2-1 if they played the same schedule as Big Dogs.
- chibears61 would be 67-39-2 if they played every team every week.
- chibears61 underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 92 points against a projected 99.53 this week.
- chibears61 saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- Big Dogs had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for chibears61.
- Big Dogs improves to 1-1 in upset games this season.
- chibears61 got a combined 37 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- All of the points for Big Dogs this week came from players they drafted.
- chibears61 falls to 3-1 in upset games this season.
- Big Dogs had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Big Dogs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.