Powered by Automated Insights Jager Bombers Wins Stunner over portage pigskins, Claims Seventh Place
- Jager Bombers
- portage pigskins
Jager Bombers stays undefeated in two matchups against portage pigskins with an 88 - 76 win. The New Orleans Saints Defense was the key player, putting up 17 points for Jager Bombers. The last time these teams met, the Chicago Bears Defense led with 34. If portage pigskins didn't have both Eric Decker and Julius Thomas put up zeroes, things could have been different. This is the tightest victory for Jager Bombers in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated portage pigskins 108 - 80 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Jager Bombers
- Sat TE Delanie Walker on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 4 points.
- Jason Witten scored 15 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
- The 11 points by Ryan Mathews topped a projected 6.63, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- 6 of the 9 starters on Jager Bombers exceeded their projected points.
- By scoring 17 points, the New Orleans Saints Defense beat their 12.62 projected points by 34.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by portage pigskins
- portage pigskins picked up Robbie Gould, who then fell short of his 6.66-point projection by scoring 3 points.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for portage pigskins.
- portage pigskins got outscored 17 - 6 by Jager Bombers at the DEF position.
- 6 of the starters on portage pigskins scored less than their projected points.
- With 6 points versus a projected 12.15, Vincent Jackson scored only 49.4% of his projected point total.
- Jager Bombers would be 7-5 if they played portage pigskins every week.
- Besides portage pigskins, Jager Bombers would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Jager Bombers would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as portage pigskins.
- If Jager Bombers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-68-3.
- portage pigskins would have lost to seven other teams besides Jager Bombers this week.
- Jager Bombers would have lost to portage pigskins 144 - 97 had they played each other last week.
- portage pigskins would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Jager Bombers.
- If they played every team every week, portage pigskins would be 54-54.
- Even though portage pigskins lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Jager Bombers.
- With the win, Jager Bombers snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The 12-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Matt Ryan did little to help Jager Bombers, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 10 points against a projected 17.71.
- Jager Bombers won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 76 points, portage pigskins ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Jager Bombers overachieved in the win, improving to 3-3 when beating their projected points this season, while portage pigskins falls to 1-6 when scoring below their projected points.
- In the loss, Drew Brees ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 25 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jager Bombers
- portage pigskins
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.