Powered by Automated Insights Knox Knockers Gets Win over Duneland Dummies, Evens Series
- Knox Knockers
- Duneland Dummies
Knox Knockers (8-4, 1,238 points) beat Duneland Dummies (10-2, 1,401 points) 103 - 89 with the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense picking up the second-highest point total in the league this week. Knox Knockers was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 4 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 88 - 77. However, following the late Sunday games, Knox Knockers regained the lead for good with the help of 7 points from Andre Ellington. Knox Knockers assures themselves a playoff spot with the win.
Smooth Moves by Knox Knockers
- Added the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by a matchup-leading 256.4%.
- With 29 points, Josh Gordon had the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Knox Knockers won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Knox Knockers.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Duneland Dummies
- Did not start the New England Patriots Defense, which scored 16 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 87.8%.
- Stevan Ridley was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -2 points.
- Frank Gore scored 3 points against a projected 13.97 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Duneland Dummies had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Jordan Cameron has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3 points versus a projected 5.10.
- If Knox Knockers played Duneland Dummies every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- Knox Knockers would have beaten five other teams besides Duneland Dummies this week.
- Knox Knockers would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Duneland Dummies.
- If Knox Knockers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 64-44.
- Duneland Dummies would have lost to four other teams besides Knox Knockers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Knox Knockers would have lost to Duneland Dummies 140 - 87.
- Duneland Dummies would be 8-2 if they played the same schedule as Knox Knockers.
- Duneland Dummies would be 74-32-2 if they played every team every week.
- Knox Knockers scored 103 points against a projected 107.68 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Duneland Dummies could not extend their six-game win streak.
- Two of the starters for Knox Knockers scored higher than the leading scorer for Duneland Dummies.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tony Gonzalez scored 4 points against a projected 9.07 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Knox Knockers, which got 37 points from the position.
- Duneland Dummies is in first place, the 11th week that they have sat atop the standings.
- Justin Tucker played well in the loss with 15 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Knox Knockers is now 4-3 when failing to reach their projection and Duneland Dummies falls to 2-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Knox Knockers
- Duneland Dummies
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.