Powered by Automated Insights portage pigskins Spanks Big Dogs, Rises to Fifth Place
- portage pigskins
- Big Dogs
portage pigskins recorded the fourth-highest point total this season to wallop Big Dogs 144 - 94. This beating was revenge for a Week 2 103 - 71 pasting by Big Dogs. Big Dogs was coming off a 62 - 55 win against Jager Bombers and saw their scoring improve dramatically this week. Adding insult to injury, Big Dogs had a starter score zero points (David Wilson). portage pigskins (6-5, 1,108 points) climbs into fifth place while Big Dogs (6-4-1, 1,038 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by portage pigskins
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 39 points.
- With 22 points, Rashad Jennings, who portage pigskins picked up this week, beat his 13.41-point projection by 64.1%.
- With 22 points, Vincent Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 20 points scored by Harry Douglas was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Steven Hauschka has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 13 points against a projected 7.07.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Big Dogs
- Did not start Jermaine Gresham, who scored 8 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 101.5%.
- Should have started Andy Dalton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 16 against a projected 17.30.
- Big Dogs got beat 39 - 14 by portage pigskins at the DEF position.
- Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7 points against a projected 15.43 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Big Dogs lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If portage pigskins played Big Dogs every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- portage pigskins would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, portage pigskins would have defeated Big Dogs 129 - 62.
- If they played the same schedule as Big Dogs, portage pigskins would be 5-4.
- If portage pigskins had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-46.
- Big Dogs would have lost to four other teams besides portage pigskins this week.
- Big Dogs would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as portage pigskins.
- Big Dogs would be 45-52-2 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for Big Dogs this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- portage pigskins scored 144 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- The 49 points by the WRs on portage pigskins was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Danny Woodhead scored 3 points against a projected 9.18 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Although portage pigskins won, it was no thanks to Eric Decker, who scored 7 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- It was quite a beating for Big Dogs, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- In games that are blowouts, portage pigskins is now 2-2, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Big Dogs.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- portage pigskins
- Big Dogs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.