Powered by Automated Insights chibears61 Comes from Behind to Edge Kickalicious, Tacks On Fourth Consecutive Win
chibears61 clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down Kickalicious again, this time by a final score of 95 - 94. Kickalicious is not a guaranteed win for chibears61, who has an average margin of victory of 5 points when they play. That's a lot smaller than their 18.75-point average margin of victory for the season. Cam Newton was the difference, picking up 31 points for chibears61. The last time these teams met, Michael Vick led with 40. The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, chibears61 had a starter score zero points (A.J. Green). chibears61 is averaging 98.00 points against Kickalicious and beat them 101 - 92 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by chibears61
- With 31 points, Cam Newton had the second-highest score in the league this week.
- Antonio Brown ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 147.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 11 points scored by Antonio Gates was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With 9 points, Alfred Morris ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter A.J. Green, chibears61 was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kickalicious
- Left Joique Bell on the bench, where he scored 14 points to beat his scoring projection by 123.3%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Andre Brown, who scored 8 points against his projected 13.97.
- The WRs on Kickalicious let them down, resulting in a 27 - 13 difference at the position.
- Of the 9 starters on Kickalicious, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 7 points scored by Knowshon Moreno was just 48.8% of his 14.33-point projection.
- If chibears61 played Kickalicious every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- Besides Kickalicious, chibears61 would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, chibears61 would have defeated Kickalicious 99 - 63.
- chibears61 would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as Kickalicious.
- If chibears61 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-35-2.
- Besides chibears61, Kickalicious would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Kickalicious would be 2-7 if they played the same schedule as chibears61.
- If they played every team every week, Kickalicious would be 24-73-2.
- chibears61 has won five times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- At 1 point, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- chibears61 won by scoring 95 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Two of the starters for chibears61 scored higher than the leading scorer for Kickalicious.
- In comeback games this season, chibears61 is now 3-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- chibears61 has now won four games in a row.
- chibears61 underachieved in the win, recording 95.1% of their projected 99.92, while Kickalicious performed better than expected, beating their 90.71-point projection by 3.6%.
- Kickalicious falls to 0-3 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.