Powered by Automated Insights Knox Knockers Gets Victory Against LOFS Barney Fifes, Rises to Third Place
- Knox Knockers
- LOFS Barney Fifes
Knox Knockers (7-4, 1,135 points) managed to take down LOFS Barney Fifes, 87 - 76, despite earning just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. Knox Knockers averages 103.18 points per matchup this season, and put up 84.3% of that in this one. This is the second lucky win for Knox Knockers this season, who defeated Kickalicious 66 - 60 in Week 7. They've also been on the unlucky end, coming away with one tough loss earlier this season when they scored near the top of the league in points. The matchup was frustrating for LOFS Barney Fifes (2-9, 1,081 points), who not only lost, but also ended up dead last in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by Knox Knockers
- Put WR Lance Moore on the bench, where he scored -1 point, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Sat Andre Ellington, who scored 1 point, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Knox Knockers was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Ray Rice had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20 points.
- Josh Gordon had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LOFS Barney Fifes
- Picked up the Chicago Bears Defense but left them on the bench, where they led the matchup in scoring with 21 points.
- With 4 points, Brandon Marshall was last on the team in scoring and got only 38.1% of his 10.49 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- LOFS Barney Fifes tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- LOFS Barney Fifes had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- With 8 points versus a projected 11.28, DeSean Jackson scored only 70.9% of his projected point total.
- Knox Knockers would be 7-4 if they played LOFS Barney Fifes every week.
- Knox Knockers would have beaten only one other team besides LOFS Barney Fifes this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Knox Knockers would have defeated LOFS Barney Fifes 89 - 64.
- Knox Knockers would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as LOFS Barney Fifes.
- If Knox Knockers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-41.
- LOFS Barney Fifes would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- LOFS Barney Fifes would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Knox Knockers.
- LOFS Barney Fifes would be 48-49-2 if they played every team every week.
- LOFS Barney Fifes had the league's lowest score of the week for the second time this season.
- LOFS Barney Fifes has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost eight straight games.
- The 11-point win by Knox Knockers failed to cover the 24.41-point spread.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Tennessee Titans Defense scored 1 point against a projected 9.41 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Knox Knockers underachieved in the win, recording 89.2% of their projected 97.54, while LOFS Barney Fifes performed better than expected, beating their 73.13-point projection by 3.9%.
- Knox Knockers is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 75.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- The 87 points scored by Knox Knockers was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Knox Knockers underachieved in the win, improving to 3-3 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while LOFS Barney Fifes falls to 2-5 when beating their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Knox Knockers
- LOFS Barney Fifes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.