Powered by Automated Insights criminals Recovers Late to Eke Out a Victory over Jager Bombers, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Jager Bombers
criminals remains undefeated in two matchups against Jager Bombers, and they make this one interesting with a final score of 98 - 97. This week, the Buffalo Bills Defense was the determining factor, grabbing 30 points. That's even higher than Julio Jones, who led all players with 25 points the last time these teams met. criminals won 107 - 83 in Week 2, and now has a 12-point average margin of victory over Jager Bombers.
Smooth Moves by criminals
- Picked up the Buffalo Bills Defense, which led the matchup in scoring with 30 points.
- Benched the San Francisco 49ers Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 13 points.
- Wisely sat Andrew Luck this week, who had 19 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- The 23 points scored by Russell Wilson was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- The 11 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jager Bombers
- Left Michael Floyd on the bench, where he scored the seventh-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 231.6%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Matt Ryan has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 16 points against a projected 22.18 this week.
- At the DEF position, Jager Bombers got outscored by criminals 30 - 14.
- Eddie Royal scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the sixth time this season with 2 points against a projected 4.95.
- Jager Bombers was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- criminals would be 6-4-1 if they played Jager Bombers every week.
- Besides Jager Bombers, criminals would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, criminals would have defeated Jager Bombers 63 - 55.
- If they played the same schedule as Jager Bombers, criminals would be 5-4.
- If criminals had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-54-3.
- In addition to criminals, Jager Bombers would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as criminals, Jager Bombers would be 2-6-1.
- Jager Bombers would be 35-62-2 if they played every team every week.
- criminals has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- Jager Bombers has lost seven times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The margin of victory of 1 point was the smallest in the league this season.
- Two of the starters for criminals scored higher than the leading scorer for Jager Bombers.
- criminals underachieved in the win, recording 96.6% of their projected 101.43, while Jager Bombers performed better than expected, beating their 87.86-point projection by 10.4%.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Jager Bombers, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- criminals got 10 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- criminals improves to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jager Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.