Powered by Automated Insights Nick Cage Lets Rage Gets Massive Upset over пролетариата, Knocking Them from First Place
- Nick Cage Lets Rage
Nick Cage Lets Rage (third place, 3-2, 602.62 points) dumps пролетариата (3-2, 653.68 points) out of the league's top spot after trashing them 141.52 - 92.92. Overcoming a 15.30-point spread, they also came away with the second-highest point total in the league this week. The beatdown was the second blowout of the year for Nick Cage Lets Rage. пролетариата was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 155.82 - 100.32 win against The CL All Stars.
Smooth Moves by Nick Cage Lets Rage
- Julius Thomas scored 28.70 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 22.10 points scored by Justin Blackmon, who Nick Cage Lets Rage picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 11.01 by 100.7%.
- Picked up the St. Louis Rams Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 45.2%, with 15.00 points against a projected 10.33.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 23.50 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 20.70 points scored by James Jones was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by пролетариата
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Pierre Thomas on the bench. He scored 25.60 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- пролетариата had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- At the DEF position, пролетариата got outscored by Nick Cage Lets Rage 15.00 - 2.00.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored a season-low 2.00 points, 18.7% of their projected 10.72, which is their lowest percentage of the year.
- Stephen Gostkowski had a season-low 7.00 points against a projected 8.33 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Nick Cage Lets Rage would be 2-3 if they played пролетариата every week.
- Nick Cage Lets Rage would have beaten nine other teams besides пролетариата this week.
- Nick Cage Lets Rage would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as пролетариата.
- Nick Cage Lets Rage would be 37-18 if they played every team every week.
- пролетариата would have lost to eight other teams besides Nick Cage Lets Rage this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Nick Cage Lets Rage would have lost to пролетариата 155.82 - 125.02.
- If they played the same schedule as Nick Cage Lets Rage, пролетариата would be 3-1.
- пролетариата would be 34-21 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Nick Cage Lets Rage scored higher than the leading scorer for пролетариата.
- After scoring 141.52 points against a projected 105.58, Nick Cage Lets Rage has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- This was the second time this season that пролетариата lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- With the loss, пролетариата has been blown out in each of their two losses.
- It was the seventh-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 48.60 points.
- With 92.92 points, пролетариата had their lowest output of the season.
- The WRs on Nick Cage Lets Rage collectively had their best week of the season with 57.90 points.
- пролетариата got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 8.70 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Nick Cage Lets Rage
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.