Powered by Automated Insights Chridric BenJohnson Tops Fried Rice, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- Chridric BenJohnson
- Fried Rice
Chridric BenJohnson (2-3, 512.26 points) defeated Fried Rice (2-3, 549.78 points) 104.32 - 98.36 in a matchup with several lead changes. They were led by DeSean Jackson who had 22.70 points and Jimmy Graham who scored 18.50. Fried Rice was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 4.00 - 0. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 74.30 - 63.06. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed again, and they went ahead 90.16 - 86.30. Thanks to 10.92 points from Colin Kaepernick, Sunday night ended with Chridric BenJohnson on top.
Smooth Moves by Chridric BenJohnson
- DeSean Jackson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 22.70 points.
- Jimmy Graham had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- Chris Johnson had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- Chridric BenJohnson saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- The 14.00 points scored by Mike Wallace outpaced his 10.78-point scoring projection by 29.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Fried Rice
- Did not start T.Y. Hilton, who ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 193.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Fred Jackson on the bench, where he scored 23.30 points and beat his projected point total by 149.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Should have started Philip Rivers, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 20.44 against a projected 21.34.
- Picked up and started the Buffalo Bills Defense, which then scored below their 10.16-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Fried Rice had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Chridric BenJohnson would be 3-2 if they played Fried Rice every week.
- Chridric BenJohnson would have beaten five other teams besides Fried Rice this week.
- Chridric BenJohnson would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Fried Rice.
- If Chridric BenJohnson had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-31.
- Besides Chridric BenJohnson, Fried Rice would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Chridric BenJohnson would have lost to Fried Rice 142.34 - 88.68 had they played each other last week.
- Fried Rice would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Chridric BenJohnson.
- Fried Rice would be 28-27 if they played every team every week.
- Chridric BenJohnson has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 104.32 points against a projected 112.89 this week.
- With the win, Chridric BenJohnson snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The WRs on Chridric BenJohnson collectively had their best week of the season with 39.80 points.
- Although Chridric BenJohnson won, it was no thanks to Colin Kaepernick, who scored 10.92 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- With 98.36 points, Fried Rice ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Chridric BenJohnson won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-2 when doing so. Fried Rice also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-3 in such games.
- Dez Bryant performed well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with a season-high 27.10 points.
- Although Chridric BenJohnson won, Kenbrell Thompkins scored a season-low 3.10 points and only reached 23.1% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Chridric BenJohnson
- Fried Rice
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.