Powered by Automated Insights пролетариата Lays Waste to The CL All Stars for Third Straight Win
- The CL All Stars
пролетариата put up the highest score this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they demolished The CL All Stars 155.82 - 100.32. The streak is due in part to пролетариата having the highest scoring output in the league at 140.19 points per matchup. The CL All Stars remains in 12th place with a 0-4 record. пролетариата is in first place, having now blown through RG3 for President (103.28 - 102.92) and The Black Unicorns (184.68 - 77.20).
Smooth Moves by пролетариата
- Drew Brees scored 36.72 points, the highest of any player on пролетариата this season.
- Antonio Gates scored 24.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 32.90 points, Tony Gonzalez ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 246.3%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- With 21.20 points, Jamaal Charles ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The CL All Stars
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 12.94 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- пролетариата had a better day at the QB position, topping The CL All Stars 36.72 - 10.62.
- The CL All Stars fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 7.00 by пролетариата.
- With 10.62 points, Russell Wilson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 61.5% of his 17.27 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Josh Gordon had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 9.10 points and recorded only 75.5% of his 12.06-point projection.
- If пролетариата played The CL All Stars every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- пролетариата would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- пролетариата would have defeated The CL All Stars 184.68 - 66.58 had they played each other last week.
- пролетариата would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as The CL All Stars.
- If пролетариата had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-12.
- Besides пролетариата, The CL All Stars would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as пролетариата, The CL All Stars would be 1-2.
- The CL All Stars would be 11-33 if they played every team every week.
- пролетариата had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for The CL All Stars.
- With a combined 57.50 points from the TE position, пролетариата got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- It was a tough loss for The CL All Stars, which put up the ninth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 155.82 points scored by пролетариата was the highest in the league this week and the fourth-highest in the league this season.
- пролетариата has now won three games in a row.
- With a record of 0-2, The CL All Stars is winless in blowout matchups.
- пролетариата is now 2-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- пролетариата is at the top of the standings. This is the second week this season that they have been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The CL All Stars
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.