Powered by Automated Insights THE COMISH Picks Up Win Against Chridric BenJohnson who Drops Third in a Row
- THE COMISH
- Chridric BenJohnson
THE COMISH picked up 25.10 points from Demaryius Thomas and 23.00 from the Tennessee Titans Defense to take down Chridric BenJohnson 125.68 - 88.68. Chridric BenJohnson has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. Chridric BenJohnson was led by Jimmy Graham with 24.00 points and the Indianapolis Colts Defense who scored 23.00. Chridric BenJohnson (1-3, 407.94 points) drops to 11th place and THE COMISH (3-1, 464.88 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by THE COMISH
- Demaryius Thomas brought in 25.10 points, which was good enough to rank 10th in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on THE COMISH this season.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense, which was picked up by THE COMISH, scored 23.00 points against a projected 11.52, topping their projection by 99.7%.
- Sat TE Jared Cook on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 6.50 points.
- Marshawn Lynch had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.80 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for THE COMISH topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Chridric BenJohnson
- Left Kenbrell Thompkins on the bench, where he scored 21.70 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 99.8%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- The lowest score by a player for Chridric BenJohnson this week was 2.90 points from Daryl Richardson. The score was below his projected points of 11.90, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- Chridric BenJohnson had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 15.78 points against a projected 20.06 this week.
- It was a season-low 4.40 points for DeSean Jackson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 33.4% of a projected point total of 13.17.
- THE COMISH would be 3-1 if they played Chridric BenJohnson every week.
- Besides Chridric BenJohnson, THE COMISH would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, THE COMISH would have defeated Chridric BenJohnson 98.84 - 77.20.
- If they played the same schedule as Chridric BenJohnson, THE COMISH would be 1-2.
- If THE COMISH had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-18.
- Besides THE COMISH, Chridric BenJohnson would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as THE COMISH, Chridric BenJohnson would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Chridric BenJohnson would be 19-25.
- All three of the losses for Chridric BenJohnson this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 37.00-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for THE COMISH and ninth-largest in the league this season.
- Chridric BenJohnson got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 14.60 points this week.
- THE COMISH got a combined 45.50 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Chridric BenJohnson has now lost three games in a row.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham scored 24.00 points, the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored 23.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Chridric BenJohnson.
- With 88.68 points, Chridric BenJohnson ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- THE COMISH
- Chridric BenJohnson
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.