Powered by Automated Insights (Team Name Here) Gets Thrilling Upset Against Mr. Rodgers, Knocks Them Back into Seventh Place
- (Team Name Here)
- Mr. Rodgers
(Team Name Here) got 21.90 points from Donald Brown and 18.00 from Charles Clay to slip by Mr. Rodgers 104.56 - 99.52. They came into the matchup as a 34.97-point underdog. While (Team Name Here) (4-7) is only a game back of Mr. Rodgers (5-6), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,201.70 - 980.52. It was one of the tightest outcomes to date, and the 5.04-point margin of victory was the eighth-smallest recorded in the league this season. The gap could have been wider, (Team Name Here) had a starter score zero points (the New York Jets Defense).
Smooth Moves by (Team Name Here)
- With 21.90 points, Donald Brown led the matchup in scoring and beat his 8.63-point projection by 153.8%, which also led the matchup.
- The 18.00 points scored by Charles Clay was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.27 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- (Team Name Here) saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Even with a zero from starter the New York Jets Defense, (Team Name Here) was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mr. Rodgers
- Left Rashad Jennings on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 21.80 points.
- Mr. Rodgers had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 4.40 points scored by Reggie Bush was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 23.3% of his 18.88 projected points this week.
- The 3.20 points scored by Cecil Shorts III was just 25.5% of his 12.55-point projection.
- With 11.20 points versus a projected 14.42, Wes Welker scored only 77.7% of his projected point total.
- (Team Name Here) would be 4-7 if they played Mr. Rodgers every week.
- (Team Name Here) would have beaten four other teams besides Mr. Rodgers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, (Team Name Here) would have defeated Mr. Rodgers 83.06 - 75.62.
- If they played the same schedule as Mr. Rodgers, (Team Name Here) would be 3-7.
- If (Team Name Here) had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-84.
- Mr. Rodgers would have lost to seven other teams besides (Team Name Here) this week.
- If they played the same schedule as (Team Name Here), Mr. Rodgers would be 5-5.
- Mr. Rodgers would be 61-60 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the six losses for Mr. Rodgers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With the win, (Team Name Here) snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The RBs on (Team Name Here) collectively had their best week of the season with 33.10 points.
- Eric Decker did little to help (Team Name Here), underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 9.60 points against a projected 12.47.
- (Team Name Here) remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Mr. Rodgers got 14.40 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Mr. Rodgers scored 99.52 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- (Team Name Here) is in the basement in the standings for the fourth week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- (Team Name Here)
- Mr. Rodgers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.