Powered by Automated Insights THE COMISH Obliterates The Toxic Avengers, Moves Up to Third Place
- THE COMISH
- The Toxic Avengers
THE COMISH eviscerated The Toxic Avengers 132.06 - 61.44 while also putting up the second-highest score of the week. While The Toxic Avengers (5-6) is only a game back of THE COMISH (6-5), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,232.48 - 1,115.68. It was an epic beatdown, and the 70.62-point margin of victory is the fourth-highest in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by THE COMISH
- Marshawn Lynch ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 25.30 points against a projected 15.95 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 28.30 points, Michael Floyd ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 160.8%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- With 24.96 points, Robert Griffin III had the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- With 16.60 points, Andre Johnson ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- THE COMISH had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Toxic Avengers
- Every one of their nine starters scored less than their projected points.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 21.10 points scored by Garrett Graham on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 158.9%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- The Toxic Avengers picked up Ryan Succop, who then fell short of his 7.09-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- Scott Chandler scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.35 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The Toxic Avengers had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 10.00 - 5.00 to THE COMISH.
- If THE COMISH played The Toxic Avengers every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- THE COMISH would have beaten nine other teams besides The Toxic Avengers this week.
- THE COMISH would have defeated The Toxic Avengers 130.34 - 78.70 had they played each other last week.
- THE COMISH would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as The Toxic Avengers.
- If THE COMISH had played every team in the league each week, they would be 71-50.
- The Toxic Avengers would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as THE COMISH, The Toxic Avengers would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, The Toxic Avengers would be 47-74.
- Of the losses The Toxic Avengers has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The top players for THE COMISH were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for The Toxic Avengers.
- It was the fourth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 70.62 points.
- THE COMISH topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.
- The Toxic Avengers was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 61.44 points.
- The WRs on THE COMISH collectively had their best week of the season with 59.50 points.
- Martellus Bennett scored 5.80 points against a projected 8.17 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The Toxic Avengers had their worst loss of the season, losing by 70.62 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- THE COMISH
- The Toxic Avengers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.