Powered by Automated Insights пролетариата Beats 1991 Kentucky Derby, Notches Fourth in a Row
- 1991 Kentucky Derby
Antonio Brown put up 29.40 points and Drew Brees scored 15.10 as пролетариата beat 1991 Kentucky Derby, 129.70 - 109.88. пролетариата has built consistency and is on a four-game win streak. Leading 1991 Kentucky Derby, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense (27.00 points) and Matthew Stafford (24.88) both ranked highly overall for the week. 1991 Kentucky Derby (5-6, 1,178.32 points) drops to eighth place and пролетариата (7-4, 1,323.66 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by пролетариата
- Antonio Brown put up 29.40 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Made a good move in sitting Lamar Miller this week. He brought in 4.70 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- The 15.10 points scored by Larry Fitzgerald was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- пролетариата saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- The Chicago Bears Defense overachieved by 51.0%, scoring 14.00 points against a projected 9.27.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 1991 Kentucky Derby
- With 8.20 points against a projected 11.06, Steve Smith did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- It was a poor performance for 1991 Kentucky Derby at WR, where they were outdone by пролетариата 44.50 - 15.10.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Fred Jackson, who had 4.90 points. He had a projected total of 11.73 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- T.Y. Hilton fell short of his scoring projection with 6.90 points, just 59.1% of his projected 11.67.
- пролетариата would be 7-4 if they played 1991 Kentucky Derby every week.
- Besides 1991 Kentucky Derby, пролетариата would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- пролетариата would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as 1991 Kentucky Derby.
- пролетариата would be 74-47 if they played every team every week.
- Besides пролетариата, 1991 Kentucky Derby would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, пролетариата would have lost to 1991 Kentucky Derby 125.46 - 103.18.
- 1991 Kentucky Derby would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as пролетариата.
- If they played every team every week, 1991 Kentucky Derby would be 56-65.
- пролетариата has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- Luck has not been with 1991 Kentucky Derby, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, 1991 Kentucky Derby had their highest losing score of the season with 109.88 points.
- пролетариата has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jamaal Charles had a season-low 8.20 points against a projected 20.36 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- пролетариата got 25.00 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- пролетариата got 90.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 27.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of 1991 Kentucky Derby.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1991 Kentucky Derby
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.