Powered by Automated Insights Steelers Wins Comeback Nailbiter over Nancy's Neat Team, Hands Them Third Straight Defeat
- Nancy's Neat Team
Steelers (6-2, 1,598.96 points) snuck past Nancy's Neat Team (1-7, 1,451.88 points) 195.46 - 195.06, led by the Miami Dolphins Defense with 30.00 points. Heading into Sunday, Steelers was in front 27.10 - 6.20. The lead was lost by the end of the Sunday night game and Nancy's Neat Team had a 195.06 - 159.40 edge. However, Steelers pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 23.06 points from Russell Wilson.
Smooth Moves by Steelers
- Reggie Bush led all RBs in the league this week with 28.50 points.
- The Miami Dolphins Defense led the team in scoring with 30.00 points against a projected 20.64 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 27.10 points scored versus a projected 19.04, Mike Glennon has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- The 21.10 points scored by Dez Bryant was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 12.70 points, Vernon Davis had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Nancy's Neat Team
- Marques Colston scored 3.30 points against a projected 12.56 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Nancy's Neat Team was dominated at the TE position, scoring 3.70 points versus the 12.70 for Steelers.
- Giovani Bernard scored a season-low 4.70 points, 33.8% of his projected 13.90, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- With 3.70 points, Rob Gronkowski had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 30.2% of his 12.27 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Nancy's Neat Team had 8 of their 11 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Steelers played Nancy's Neat Team every week, they would be 5-3 this season.
- Steelers would have beaten six other teams besides Nancy's Neat Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Steelers would have defeated Nancy's Neat Team 226.04 - 153.06.
- If they played the same schedule as Nancy's Neat Team, Steelers would be 4-3.
- If Steelers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-29.
- In addition to Steelers, Nancy's Neat Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Steelers, Nancy's Neat Team would be 3-4.
- If they played every team every week, Nancy's Neat Team would be 28-44.
- Even though Nancy's Neat Team lost, they had three players score higher than the leading scorer for Steelers.
- Steelers beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season by scoring 195.46 points against a projected 178.15. They have now overachieved five weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Nancy's Neat Team had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 195.06 points.
- At 0.40 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- The loss is the third straight for Nancy's Neat Team and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Nancy's Neat Team remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Steelers improves to 2-1 in close games this season.
- The draft continues to pay off for Steelers, which got 73.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Nancy's Neat Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.