Powered by Automated Insights Kim is Awesome Creeps Past The bearchikacats, Moves to Eighth Place
- Kim is Awesome
- The bearchikacats
Kim is Awesome got the highest point total of the week from the Cincinnati Bengals Defense (55.00), edging The bearchikacats 179.84 - 177.22. This was a matchup that could have gone either way, with the 2.62-point margin of victory being the second-smallest recorded in the league this season. The New England Patriots Defense led The bearchikacats with 46.00 points while Tony Romo brought in 31.94. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Kim is Awesome had one starter turn in zero points and The bearchikacats had two. Kim is Awesome (3-5, 1,448.52 points) inches up to eighth place and The bearchikacats (3-5, 1,543.36 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Kim is Awesome
- Kim is Awesome got their highest point total by a player this season from the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which had 55.00 points.
- Wes Welker scored 17.10 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Alex Smith exceeded scoring projections by 27.9%, with 34.00 points against a projected 26.58.
- Kim is Awesome won even with Fred Davis in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Kim is Awesome won despite having only 5 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The bearchikacats
- Did not start Mason Crosby, who beat his scoring projection with 20.00 points against a projected 9.82.
- Danny Amendola scored 3.00 points against a projected 10.39 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a poor performance for The bearchikacats at WR, where they were outdone by Kim is Awesome 53.00 - 22.50.
- The bearchikacats was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Jamaal Charles had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 19.90 points and recorded only 71.6% of his 27.80-point projection.
- If Kim is Awesome played The bearchikacats every week, they would be 3-5 this season.
- Kim is Awesome would have beaten four other teams besides The bearchikacats this week.
- Kim is Awesome would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as The bearchikacats.
- If Kim is Awesome had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-40.
- Besides Kim is Awesome, The bearchikacats would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Kim is Awesome would have lost to The bearchikacats 197.10 - 117.72 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kim is Awesome, The bearchikacats would be 2-5.
- The bearchikacats would be 34-38 if they played every team every week.
- The New England Patriots Defense beat their projection for the fourth straight week. Their 46.00 points ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Kim is Awesome scored 179.84 points against a projected 182.52 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Kim is Awesome had their lowest winning score of the season with 179.84 points.
- Every single one of the three wins for Kim is Awesome this season have come in close games.
- Kim is Awesome snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- Although Kim is Awesome won, it was no thanks to Tom Brady, who scored 14.24 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 8.60 points against a projected 12.20 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The bearchikacats got 22.50 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kim is Awesome
- The bearchikacats
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.