Powered by Automated Insights Broncskins Lights Up Howling Owls for Third in a Row
- Howling Owls
Broncskins picked up their third straight win when they annihilated Howling Owls 235.82 - 162.96, recording the highest score this week. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Broncskins, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 221.35 points per matchup. To make matters worse, Howling Owls had three starters put up zeroes. Howling Owls goes to 3-5 and remains in seventh place. Broncskins is in first place having also recently run over Honey Badgers (180.58 - 162.74) and Kim is Awesome (220.04 - 117.72).
Smooth Moves by Broncskins
- Picked up Marvin Jones, who beat his scoring projection by 488.6%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Peyton Manning ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 42.06 points.
- Jordy Nelson had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 27.80 points.
- Greg Olsen scored 9.60 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- Dan Bailey scored a season-high 23.00 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 118.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Howling Owls
- Should have started Mike Nugent, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 11.24.
- With 1.40 points against a projected 8.60, Greg Jennings was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- It was a poor performance for Howling Owls at WR, where they were outdone by Broncskins 75.90 - 25.00.
- 3 of the 11 starters scored zero points for Howling Owls.
- Howling Owls got outscored 23.00 - 3.00 by Broncskins at the K position.
- If Broncskins played Howling Owls every week, they would be 7-1 this season.
- Broncskins would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Broncskins would have defeated Howling Owls 220.04 - 169.64.
- If they played the same schedule as Howling Owls, Broncskins would be 5-2.
- If Broncskins had played every team in the league each week, they would be 57-15.
- Howling Owls would have lost to five other teams besides Broncskins this week.
- Howling Owls would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Broncskins.
- Howling Owls would be 31-41 if they played every team every week.
- Broncskins had a league-high for the week with 235.82 points, which is the seventh-highest score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the sixth-largest in the league this season.
- Julian Edelman had a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 8.23 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The 75.90 points by the WRs on Broncskins was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Howling Owls got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 25.00 points this week.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Howling Owls, with the margin of victory coming in at 72.86 points.
- The win was the third in a row for Broncskins.
- With the win, Broncskins remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Howling Owls
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.