Powered by Automated Insights Kim is Awesome Embarrasses SkinsFan for Third Consecutive Win
- Kim is Awesome
Kim is Awesome recorded the second-highest point total this week on the way to their third straight win when they pummeled SkinsFan 212.22 - 130.06. The streak has been a shot in the arm for Kim is Awesome. They've climbed from ninth place to sixth since Week 8. SkinsFan goes to 3-7 and remains in ninth place. Kim is Awesome has recently run over The bearchikacats (179.84 - 175.22) and Honey Badgers (170.58 - 129.10).
Smooth Moves by Kim is Awesome
- With 32.30 points, Demaryius Thomas had the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 27.00 points scored by Steven Hauschka was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 52.00 points, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense ranked second in the league in scoring this week and had the second-highest score of any player on Kim is Awesome this season.
- 6 of the 11 starters on Kim is Awesome exceeded their projected points.
- Both of the starting QBs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by SkinsFan
- Did not start the Denver Broncos Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 31.00 points against a projected 18.01.
- Did not start Kenny Stills, who scored 15.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 146.7%.
- SkinsFan got outscored 52.00 - 2.00 by Kim is Awesome at the DEF position.
- The Atlanta Falcons Defense has now failed to reach their projection for three straight games. This week they scored 2.00 points versus a projected 20.15.
- 9 of the 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Kim is Awesome would be 7-3 if they played SkinsFan every week.
- Kim is Awesome would have beaten seven other teams besides SkinsFan this week.
- Kim is Awesome would have defeated SkinsFan 170.58 - 122.38 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as SkinsFan, Kim is Awesome would be 3-5.
- If Kim is Awesome had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-45.
- SkinsFan would have lost to seven other teams besides Kim is Awesome this week.
- SkinsFan would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as Kim is Awesome.
- SkinsFan would be 24-66 if they played every team every week.
- SkinsFan underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 130.06 points against a projected 177.13 this week.
- The 82.16-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Kim is Awesome and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- Antonio Gates did little to help Kim is Awesome, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 8.20 points against a projected 13.27.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 6.90 points against a projected 11.67 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Kim is Awesome won in a blowout. They are now 1-2 in blowouts matchups this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for SkinsFan, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Kim is Awesome has now won three games in a row.
- All of the points for Kim is Awesome this week came from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kim is Awesome
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.