Powered by Automated Insights Throat Yogurt Puts the Kibosh on brees nuts
- Throat Yogurt
- brees nuts
Throat Yogurt recorded the highest point total this week and got past brees nuts 200 - 144. Each side hit their projections, but Throat Yogurt put up 47.4% more points than projected (135.65) to earn the win. Adrian Peterson led brees nuts with 34 points while Matthew Stafford racked up 27. Throat Yogurt starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. brees nuts begins at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Throat Yogurt
- The 44 points scored by the Denver Broncos Defense ranked third in the league this week.
- With 36 points, A.J. Green ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 202.5%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Throat Yogurt had 9 of their 10 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 21 points scored by Vernon Davis was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With 19 points, Jordy Nelson ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by brees nuts
- brees nuts left the 12 points scored by Brandon Myers on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 157.5%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- brees nuts would have welcomed more points at WR, where Throat Yogurt topped them 69 - 27.
- At the DEF position, brees nuts got outscored by Throat Yogurt 44 - 17.
- brees nuts could have used more points from the TE position, where Throat Yogurt beat them 21 - 10.
- brees nuts fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12 - 5 by Throat Yogurt.
- Throat Yogurt would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Throat Yogurt would have had to score 122 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- In addition to Throat Yogurt, brees nuts would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- If brees nuts had scored 66 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Throat Yogurt beat brees nuts at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for brees nuts.
- brees nuts got a combined 58 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- brees nuts had the highest losing score in the league this week with 144 points.
- The margin of victory of 56 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson performed well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring with 34 points.
- Even in the loss, the 14 points scored by Steven Jackson was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 69 points scored by the WR on Throat Yogurt was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
- Matthew Stafford exceeded his projected point total by 22.6% in the loss, scoring 27 points against a projected 22.03.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Throat Yogurt
- brees nuts
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.