Powered by Automated Insights Hog Mollies Picks Up Win Against Man vs. Fua'd
- Hog Mollies
- Man vs. Fua'd
Hog Mollies benefited from 26.40 points from Tony Romo and 15.50 from Adrian Peterson to get the win over Man vs. Fua'd 92.10 - 74.70. While each team fell short of expectations, Hog Mollies scored 89.1% of a projected 103.41 points to get the win. Calvin Johnson led Man vs. Fua'd with 17.50 points while Justin Tucker brought in 14.00. Man vs. Fua'd (1-2, 272.26 points) drops to 11th place and Hog Mollies (2-1, 320.84 points) remains in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Hog Mollies
- The 26.40 points scored by Tony Romo ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on Hog Mollies this season.
- Adrian Peterson had 15.50 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- By scoring 12.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense beat their 9.02 projected points by 33.0%.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Hog Mollies was still able to win.
- Hog Mollies won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Man vs. Fua'd
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who led the team in scoring with 20.94 points.
- Picked up and started Da'Rel Scott, who then scored below his 4.49-point projection with 2.20 points.
- At the QB position, Man vs. Fua'd got outscored 26.40 - 4.00 by Hog Mollies.
- At the DEF position, Man vs. Fua'd got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by Hog Mollies.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Colin Kaepernick also did not meet his projected points (4.00 points scored versus 23.01 projected) for the second time this season.
- Hog Mollies would be 3-0 if they played Man vs. Fua'd every week.
- Hog Mollies would have beaten four other teams besides Man vs. Fua'd this week.
- Hog Mollies would have defeated Man vs. Fua'd 92.12 - 89.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Man vs. Fua'd, Hog Mollies would be 2-0.
- If Hog Mollies had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-13.
- Man vs. Fua'd would have lost to eight other teams besides Hog Mollies this week.
- Man vs. Fua'd would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Hog Mollies.
- Man vs. Fua'd would be 11-22 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley scored 4.30 points against a projected 11.82 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- David Wilson scored 3.90 points against a projected 8.13 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Man vs. Fua'd scored 74.70 points, ranking them 10th in the league in scoring.
- Calvin Johnson did his best in the loss, ranking sixth among all WRs in the league with 17.50 points.
- All was not bad for Man vs. Fua'd in the loss, as Scott Chandler scored 13.90 points, the third-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeSean Jackson had a season-low 6.20 points against a projected 11.08 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Man vs. Fua'd. Their WRs combined to score 32.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hog Mollies
- Man vs. Fua'd
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.