Powered by Automated Insights Romosexual Tops Sacks and the City
- Sacks and the City
Romosexual picked up 16 points from Tony Romo and 11 from the San Francisco 49ers Defense to beat Sacks and the City 70 - 66. Both teams completely failed to meet expectations but Romosexual picked up the win with 69.5% of their projected 100.73 points. Cam Newton led Sacks and the City with 16 points while Fred Jackson brought in 13. The margin could have been bigger, Romosexual had a starter score zero points (Blair Walsh). Romosexual (4-3, 638 points) remains in sixth place while Sacks and the City (3-4, 608 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Romosexual
- With 11 points, the San Francisco 49ers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Put WR Vincent Brown on the bench, where he scored 2 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Romosexual was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with a zero from starter Blair Walsh, Romosexual was still able to win.
- Romosexual won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Sacks and the City
- With 1 point, Arian Foster had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 7.8% of his 12.79 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- DeSean Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2 points and recorded only 15.0% of his 13.30-point projection.
- Sacks and the City had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 2 points, Hakeem Nicks scored only 20.1% of his 9.94 projected point total.
- Cam Newton underachieved, scoring 16 points, only 76.6% of his projected 20.88.
- Romosexual would be 4-3 if they played Sacks and the City every week.
- Romosexual would have beaten only two other teams besides Sacks and the City this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Sacks and the City, Romosexual would be 4-2.
- If Romosexual had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-41-1.
- Besides Romosexual, Sacks and the City would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Romosexual would have lost to Sacks and the City 73 - 69 had they played each other last week.
- Sacks and the City would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Romosexual.
- If they played every team every week, Sacks and the City would be 36-36-5.
- Trent Richardson had a season-low 2 points against a projected 11.49 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With 66 points, Sacks and the City had their lowest output of the season.
- The margin of victory of 4 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Sacks and the City got a combined 13 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Kendall Wright scored 9 points against a projected 6.59 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Romosexual won even though Sacks and the City performed better against their scoring projection. Sacks and the City scored 70.3% of their 93.94 projected points, while Romosexual recorded 69.5% of their 100.73-point projection.
- The draft continues to pay off for Romosexual, which got 88.6% of their points from players they drafted.
- Romosexual underachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Sacks and the City falls to 1-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Sacks and the City
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.