Powered by Automated Insights The Okra Patches Rallies Against Naked Dudes, Pushes Them from First Place
- The Okra Patches
- Naked Dudes
The Okra Patches (2-2, 415 points) beat Naked Dudes (3-1, 374 points) 132 - 120, putting up the second-highest score of the season. The Okra Patches took the early lead, up 77 - 35 after the first set of Sunday games. The lead was lost by the end of the Sunday night game and Naked Dudes had a 113 - 92 edge. The Okra Patches closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by The Okra Patches
- Drew Brees scored 40 points, the highest of any player on The Okra Patches this season.
- The Washington Redskins Defense had 15 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The Okra Patches had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Alshon Jeffery had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20 points.
- Marshawn Lynch scored 18 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Naked Dudes
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who scored 33 points to rank third in the league in scoring.
- Even though Naked Dudes lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Garrett Hartley did not meet his 7.01-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 7 points were also a season-low.
- Left Ahmad Bradshaw in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- With 8 points, Eric Decker scored only 71.3% of his 11.22 projected point total.
- If The Okra Patches played Naked Dudes every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- The Okra Patches would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- The Okra Patches would have defeated Naked Dudes 92 - 71 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Naked Dudes, The Okra Patches would be 2-1.
- If The Okra Patches had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-16-1.
- Naked Dudes would have lost to just one other team besides The Okra Patches this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Okra Patches, Naked Dudes would be 0-2-1.
- Naked Dudes would be 23-20-1 if they played every team every week.
- The Okra Patches scored 132 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- Naked Dudes had the highest losing score in the league this season with 120 points.
- The margin of victory of 12 points was the biggest of the season for The Okra Patches.
- The WRs on The Okra Patches collectively had their best week of the season with 48 points.
- Naked Dudes had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Naked Dudes falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Adrian Peterson scored 26 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Naked Dudes.
- The win saw The Okra Patches top their projected points, giving them a 1-1 record when beating their projection. Naked Dudes also overachieved and falls to 1-1 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Okra Patches
- Naked Dudes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.