Powered by Automated Insights Naked Dudes Pulls Off Comeback over Romosexual, Takes Top Spot in League
- Naked Dudes
Naked Dudes earned their third consecutive win when they defeated Romosexual 71 - 61 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Eric Decker, who led the team with 19 points and Adrian Peterson who got 15. Naked Dudes started one player with zero points while Romosexual served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. Romosexual goes to 1-2 and holds steady in ninth place. Naked Dudes stays undefeated and on top of the league after having blown through Victorious Secret (114 - 108) and Very Tight Butthole (69 - 65).
Smooth Moves by Naked Dudes
- Naked Dudes was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Eric Decker ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19 points.
- Adrian Peterson scored 15 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Marlon Brown, Naked Dudes was still able to win.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Naked Dudes still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Romosexual
- Romosexual had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Romosexual would have welcomed more points at WR, where Naked Dudes topped them 28 - 13.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had their lowest score of the season with 1 point against a projected 6.67 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Rashard Mendenhall also did not meet his projected points (3 points scored versus 8.55 projected) for the second time this season.
- 6 of the starters on Romosexual scored less than their projected points.
- If Naked Dudes played Romosexual every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Naked Dudes would have beaten only three other teams besides Romosexual this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Romosexual, Naked Dudes would be 1-1.
- If Naked Dudes had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-18-1.
- Romosexual would have lost to nine other teams besides Naked Dudes this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Naked Dudes would have lost to Romosexual 93 - 69.
- If they played the same schedule as Naked Dudes, Romosexual would be 1-1.
- Romosexual would be 12-21 if they played every team every week.
- Both of the losses this season for Romosexual have been comeback losses.
- Naked Dudes covered the 0.60-point spread, winning by 10 points.
- The 61 points put up by Romosexual ranked 11th in the league this week.
- Naked Dudes won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- In the loss, Tony Romo ranked sixth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Romosexual this season with 26 points.
- Philip Rivers had a season-low 13 points in the win against a projected 18.49 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Martellus Bennett had a season-low 1 point against a projected 6.05 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Naked Dudes got the win despite Ryan Mathews having a season-low 5 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Naked Dudes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.