Powered by Automated Insights Parole Models Wins Against The Okra Patches
- Parole Models
- The Okra Patches
Parole Models beat The Okra Patches 125 - 93 and recorded the second-highest score of the season. With this win, Parole Models scored 27.1% more points than projected and has now beaten expectations every week this season. Drew Brees racked up the highest score for the week with 38 points for The Okra Patches. Parole Models (2-1, 336 points) climbs into second place while The Okra Patches (1-2, 284 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Parole Models
- With 14 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 25 points.
- Parole Models saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Antonio Brown scoring 31 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- Matt Forte had 16 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 13 points scored by Alfred Morris was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Okra Patches
- Did not start Giovani Bernard, who beat his scoring projection with 15 points against a projected 6.67.
- Brandon Myers did not meet his 5.70-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 3 points were also a season-low.
- The Okra Patches was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Marshawn Lynch fell short of his scoring projection with 6 points, just 35.3% of his projected 16.99.
- If Parole Models played The Okra Patches every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Parole Models would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Parole Models would have defeated The Okra Patches 101 - 86 had they played each other last week.
- Parole Models would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as The Okra Patches.
- If Parole Models had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-6.
- The Okra Patches would have lost to just two other teams besides Parole Models this week.
- The Okra Patches would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Parole Models.
- The Okra Patches would be 16-16-1 if they played every team every week.
- Parole Models scored 125 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- The 32-point margin of victory by Parole Models was the largest in the league this week.
- Parole Models beat their 98.31-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- The Okra Patches scored 93 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Parole Models got a combined 54 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Drew Brees was a bright spot in the loss, scoring 38 points to lead the league, the highest score of any player on The Okra Patches this season.
- Parole Models got the win despite Vincent Jackson having a season-low 3 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Robert Griffin III had a season-low 14 points against a projected 20.80 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Parole Models
- The Okra Patches
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.