Powered by Automated Insights ViQueen Comes Back to Upset Very Tight Butthole
- Very Tight Butthole
ViQueen pulled off a comeback on Monday night and also got the second-highest point total this week when they upset Very Tight Butthole 94 - 89. ViQueen had to overcome a 2-point deficit and a 10-point spread. ViQueen played better than expected and scored 13.5% more points than projected (82.80). Very Tight Butthole scored 96.4% of a projected 92.37 points. Very Tight Butthole could not make the most of an improvement in scoring compared to last week's 69 - 65 loss against Naked Dudes. The margin could have been bigger, ViQueen had two starters score zero points. ViQueen (2-1, 293 points) climbs into fourth place while Very Tight Butthole (1-2, 248 points) stays in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by ViQueen
- With 20 points, the Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- The 12 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Darren McFadden scored 12 points against a projected 9.59 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Calvin Johnson scored 17 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, ViQueen was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Very Tight Butthole
- Nick Novak, who Very Tight Butthole picked up this week, scored below his 6.73-point projection with 4 points.
- Montee Ball has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 5 points against a projected 6.42 this week.
- Very Tight Butthole had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Very Tight Butthole would have welcomed more points at WR, where ViQueen topped them 30 - 12.
- Very Tight Butthole got outscored 20 - 5 by ViQueen at the DEF position.
- ViQueen would be 3-0 if they played Very Tight Butthole every week.
- ViQueen would have beaten eight other teams besides Very Tight Butthole this week.
- ViQueen would have defeated Very Tight Butthole 90 - 65 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Very Tight Butthole, ViQueen would be 2-0.
- ViQueen would be 21-10-2 if they played every team every week.
- Very Tight Butthole would have lost to just three other teams besides ViQueen this week.
- Very Tight Butthole would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as ViQueen.
- If they played every team every week, Very Tight Butthole would be 10-23.
- Even though Very Tight Butthole lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for ViQueen.
- Very Tight Butthole scored 89 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- ViQueen has gotten both of their victories in comeback games.
- At 5 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Very Tight Butthole got 12 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- ViQueen had the second-highest score in the league this week with 94 points.
- Matthew Stafford played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on Very Tight Butthole this season, putting up 26 points.
- Jimmy Graham performed well in the loss, ranking eighth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Very Tight Butthole
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.