Powered by Automated Insights Cheeseheads Gets Victory Against The Tread Lightly's
- The Tread Lightly's
Cheeseheads recorded the highest point total in the league this week and beat The Tread Lightly's 116 - 87. Each side met their expectations, but Cheeseheads scored 27.3% more points than projected (91.09) to earn the win. Jay Cutler led The Tread Lightly's with 26 points while Stevie Johnson brought in 17. Cheeseheads (1-1, 208 points) shifts into fifth place while The Tread Lightly's (0-2, 158 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Cheeseheads
- The 43 points by Aaron Rodgers led the entire league in scoring.
- With 12 points, Sebastian Janikowski had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Was smart to sit the Green Bay Packers Defense this week, which had 2 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- The 18 points scored by Jordy Nelson was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 11 points scored by Antonio Gates was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Tread Lightly's
- The Tread Lightly's had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- With 4 points, Stevan Ridley scored only 36.0% of his 11.10 projected point total.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- If Cheeseheads played The Tread Lightly's every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides The Tread Lightly's, Cheeseheads would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Cheeseheads would have defeated The Tread Lightly's 92 - 71 had they played each other last week.
- If Cheeseheads had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-9-1.
- Besides Cheeseheads, The Tread Lightly's would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- The Tread Lightly's would be 4-18 if they played every team every week.
- The 29-point margin of victory by Cheeseheads was the largest in the league this week.
- The Tread Lightly's lost, but Jay Cutler played well, scoring 26 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 17 points.
- Although Cheeseheads won, they got little help from David Wilson, who only put up 1 point of a projected 9.32.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- The Tread Lightly's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.