Powered by Automated Insights Wilfork On 1st Date Handles Cheeseheads, Establishes Early-Season Dominance
- Wilfork On 1st Date
Wilfork On 1st Date annihilated Cheeseheads 148 - 92 while also putting up the highest point total this week. Wilfork On 1st Date piled up 56.3% more points than projected (94.71). Cheeseheads fell just short of projections and scored 95.5% of their projected 96.35 points. Cheeseheads was led by Aaron Rodgers with 31 points and Jordy Nelson who scored 19. Wilfork On 1st Date (1-0) kicks off the campaign in first place while Cheeseheads (0-1) begins in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Wilfork On 1st Date
- The 60 points by Peyton Manning led the entire league in scoring.
- Anquan Boldin ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 26 points.
- Jason Witten had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 19 points.
- With 12 points, Frank Gore ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Wilfork On 1st Date won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cheeseheads
- David Wilson was last in the league in scoring with -1 point.
- The TE position was a letdown for Cheeseheads, where they were outscored 19 - 4 by Wilfork On 1st Date.
- 6 of the starters on Cheeseheads scored less than their projected points.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense fell short of their scoring projection with 2 points, just 36.7% of their projected 5.45.
- All three of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- Wilfork On 1st Date would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Wilfork On 1st Date would have had to score 78 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Wilfork On 1st Date, Cheeseheads would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If Cheeseheads had scored 22 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Wilfork On 1st Date won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 56 points.
- With 92 points, Cheeseheads ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Aaron Rodgers performed well in the loss, ranking fourth in the league in scoring with 31 points.
- Cheeseheads could not close out the win even with the help of Jordy Nelson, who scored 19 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17 points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense failed to meet their projected point total, scoring only 1 point of their projected 7.02.
- Wilfork On 1st Date beat their projected points, while Cheeseheads fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Wilfork On 1st Date
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.