Powered by Automated Insights ViQueen Rallies to Beat Romosexual
ViQueen got 28 points from A.J. Green and 24 from Matt Ryan to take down Romosexual 109 - 96. ViQueen came into the Sunday night game facing a 1-point deficit, but scored 14 for the comeback. While each team met their expectations, ViQueen scored 12.4% more than a projected 96.97 points to get the win. Reggie Bush led Romosexual with 25 points while Tony Romo brought in 21. ViQueen (1-0) kicks off the season in fifth place while Romosexual (0-1) debuts in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by ViQueen
- With 28 points, A.J. Green had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 12 points scored by Eddie Lacy was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- ViQueen saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Andre Johnson overachieved by 53.7%, scoring 14 points against a projected 9.11.
- Both of the starting RBs beat their projected point totals.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Romosexual
- 6 of the starters on Romosexual scored less than their projected points.
- With 2 points versus a projected 10.35, Dez Bryant scored only 19.3% of his projected point total.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- ViQueen would have beaten six other teams besides Romosexual this week.
- If ViQueen had scored 40 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides ViQueen, Romosexual would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If Romosexual had scored 26 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Romosexual got 5 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With 45 points, ViQueen got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory of 13 points was the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Reggie Bush was a bright spot for Romosexual in the loss with 25 points, the second-highest RB score in the league this week.
- All was not bad for Romosexual in the loss, as Vernon Davis scored 21 points, the third-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Calvin Johnson scored only 3 points against his projected 12.57.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.