Powered by Automated Insights Tim's Top-Notch Team Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against don's Team to Claim League's Top Spot
- Tim's Top-Notch Team
- don's Team
Tim's Top-Notch Team earned their third win in as many matchups when they stole one from don's Team 87.78 - 84.40 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Russell Wilson, who led the team with 22.48 points and Wes Welker who had 14.40. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Tim's Top-Notch Team, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 107.52 points per matchup. It could have gone the other way, don's Team had a starter score zero points (Lawrence Tynes). don's Team goes to 1-2 and stays in seventh place. Tim's Top-Notch Team stays undefeated and in first place after having blown through Carl Smith's Team (103.40 - 90.68) and Stefanie's Rad Team (131.38 - 92.20).
Smooth Moves by Tim's Top-Notch Team
- The 22.48 points scored by Russell Wilson was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- With 14.40 points, Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Tim's Top-Notch Team was still able to win.
- The 10.00 points scored by Blair Walsh outpaced his 8.32-point scoring projection by 20.2%.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Tim's Top-Notch Team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by don's Team
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 22.80 points scored by Josh Gordon on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 170.9%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 2.00 points against a projected 6.72, the Houston Texans Defense was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 5.60 points against a projected 12.36 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Randall Cobb had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 11.50 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- don's Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Tim's Top-Notch Team played don's Team every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides don's Team, Tim's Top-Notch Team would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Tim's Top-Notch Team would have defeated don's Team 131.38 - 106.00 had they played each other last week.
- Tim's Top-Notch Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as don's Team.
- If Tim's Top-Notch Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-9.
- don's Team would have lost to five other teams besides Tim's Top-Notch Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tim's Top-Notch Team, don's Team would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, don's Team would be 10-17.
- It was a tough loss for don's Team, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 87.78 points scored by Tim's Top-Notch Team is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 3.38 points.
- Tim's Top-Notch Team won even though don's Team performed better against their scoring projection. don's Team scored 89.6% of their 94.18 projected points, while Tim's Top-Notch Team recorded 86.9% of their 101.06-point projection.
- Jimmy Graham played well in the loss, ranking fifth in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on don's Team this season, putting up 25.40 points.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 5.20 points in the win against a projected 11.44 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Greg Olsen had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 7.18 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tim's Top-Notch Team
- don's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.