Powered by Automated Insights Rouxt of all Evil Beats Touchdown Kitchen
- Rouxt of all Evil
- Touchdown Kitchen
Rouxt of all Evil defeated Touchdown Kitchen 140.20 - 121.24 and recorded the highest point total in the league this week. While each team hit their projections, Rouxt of all Evil scored 5.8% more than a projected 132.50 points to get the win. Touchdown Kitchen had two players rank highly this week. Jimmy Graham scored 29.90 points while Calvin Johnson put up 21.00. On top of the loss, Touchdown Kitchen had a starter score zero points (Reggie Bush). Rouxt of all Evil (2-1, 382.52 points) climbs into third place while Touchdown Kitchen (1-2, 403.76 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Rouxt of all Evil
- Antonio Brown scored 36.10 points, the highest of any player on Rouxt of all Evil this season.
- The 13.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was the fourth-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Stevan Ridley this week. He brought in 4.80 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Sat TE Owen Daniels on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 5.40 points.
- The 18.50 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Touchdown Kitchen
- The Houston Texans Defense scored a matchup-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The WRs on Touchdown Kitchen let them down, resulting in a 74.70 - 37.00 difference at the position.
- With a season-low 4.90 points versus a projected 14.06, Vincent Jackson failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- Matt Ryan did not meet his 18.23-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 16.24 points were also a season-low.
- Touchdown Kitchen was not able to win even though only 5 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If Rouxt of all Evil played Touchdown Kitchen every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Rouxt of all Evil would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Touchdown Kitchen, Rouxt of all Evil would be 0-2.
- If Rouxt of all Evil had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-9.
- In addition to Rouxt of all Evil, Touchdown Kitchen would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Rouxt of all Evil would have lost to Touchdown Kitchen 159.36 - 94.10 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rouxt of all Evil, Touchdown Kitchen would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Touchdown Kitchen would be 13-8.
- The 140.20 points scored by Rouxt of all Evil was the highest in the league this week and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 74.70 points from the WR position, Rouxt of all Evil got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Touchdown Kitchen scored 121.24 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The 18.96-point margin of victory by Rouxt of all Evil was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Matt Prater played well in the loss with 17.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham ranked fourth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Touchdown Kitchen this season with 29.90 points.
- Touchdown Kitchen could not close out the win even with the help of Calvin Johnson, who scored 21.00 points, the third-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Touchdown Kitchen could not pull out the win, but Matt Forte did perform well with the fifth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 19.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Rouxt of all Evil
- Touchdown Kitchen
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.