Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Gets Victory Against Team MAC-Orkle, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- Team Disciples
- Team MAC-Orkle
Jimmy Graham registered 31.10 points and Eddie Lacy scored 25.00 as Team Disciples beat Team MAC-Orkle, 141.05 - 102.45. Team MAC-Orkle (4-5) sits just two games back of Team Disciples (6-3), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,268.95 - 986.40. Even though both teams hit their projections, Team Disciples put up 3.4% more than their projected 136.40 points to secure the win. If Team MAC-Orkle didn't have four starters put up goose eggs, it could have gone the other way.
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- Jimmy Graham scored 31.10 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- With 13.00 points, Stephen Gostkowski had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had 25.00 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 24.80 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Giovani Bernard scored 24.40 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team MAC-Orkle
- Left Danny Amendola on the bench, where he scored 20.20 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 121.5%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Even though Team MAC-Orkle lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Team MAC-Orkle tried to fight through 4 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- The 102.45 points Team MAC-Orkle had from their starters versus the 43.35 points they left on their bench, was the ninth ranked starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week.
- Team Disciples would be 7-2 if they played Team MAC-Orkle every week.
- Besides Team MAC-Orkle, Team Disciples would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team Disciples would have defeated Team MAC-Orkle 144.55 - 91.60.
- Team Disciples would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle.
- If Team Disciples had played every team in the league each week, they would be 72-27.
- Besides Team Disciples, Team MAC-Orkle would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Disciples, Team MAC-Orkle would be 5-3.
- If they played every team every week, Team MAC-Orkle would be 41-58.
- With a combined 55.90 points from the TE position, Team Disciples got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- Team Disciples did not cover the 45.91-point spread, winning by 38.60 points.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Team MAC-Orkle performed better versus expectations than Team Disciples and still lost.
- Team Disciples got 85.8% of their points from players they drafted.
- Team Disciples overachieved in the win, improving to 5-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Team MAC-Orkle falls to 3-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Tony Romo ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 44.65 points.
- Although Team Disciples won, Aaron Rodgers scored a season-low 2.75 points and only reached 6.8% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Matt Forte was a bright spot for Team MAC-Orkle in the loss with 26.40 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.