Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Pulverizes Crazy 8's, Evicts Them from First
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Crazy 8's
Cerix Rippers 💪 (second place, 6-3, 1,329.40 points) pushes Crazy 8's (6-3, 1,133.55 points) out of the league's top spot after drubbing them 133.60 - 89.40. Drew Brees led Cerix Rippers 💪 with 42.00 points while Zac Stacy scored 32.80. These two teams are tied for second place with 6-3 records, but Cerix Rippers 💪 has a clear lead in points, 1,329.40 - 1,133.55. Cerix Rippers 💪 is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Adding insult to injury, Crazy 8's got zero points from Arian Foster.
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Zac Stacy had 32.80 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees put up 42.00 points, which was the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- By scoring 12.90 points, Lamar Miller beat his 9.28 projected points by 39.0%.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Cerix Rippers 💪 was still able to win.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crazy 8's
- Crazy 8's had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Blair Walsh scored 2.00 points against a projected 8.55 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The 8.70 points scored by Jordy Nelson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 53.1% of his 16.38 projected points this week.
- Arian Foster did not score, with 0 points against a projected 11.07.
- Andy Dalton fell short of his scoring projection with 23.10 points, just 74.3% of his projected 31.09.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 played Crazy 8's every week, they would be 8-1 this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten five other teams besides Crazy 8's this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated Crazy 8's 197.60 - 158.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 6-2.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 75-24.
- Besides Cerix Rippers 💪, Crazy 8's would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Crazy 8's would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- If they played every team every week, Crazy 8's would be 56-43.
- The WRs on Crazy 8's collectively had their worst week of the season with only 20.30 points.
- Crazy 8's saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Crazy 8's had 89.40 points, their season-low.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 got a combined 56.10 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 beat Crazy 8's at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Crazy 8's.
- Martellus Bennett did little to help Cerix Rippers 💪, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 5.60 points against a projected 8.10.
- The win was the fourth in a row for Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 is now 3-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last three such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- Crazy 8's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.