Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Gets Victory over Bruh Man's Hittas to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- Bruh Man's Hittas
GoatNamedFelicia (7-2, 1,053.70 points) takes control of the top spot in the league after beating Bruh Man's Hittas (11th place, 2-7, 822.40 points) 109.50 - 87.80. Ryan Tannehill led GoatNamedFelicia with 26.50 points while the Carolina Panthers Defense scored 19.00. Having won their last five straight, GoatNamedFelicia has become a very tough matchup. Bruh Man's Hittas was led by Chris Ivory with 19.90 points and A.J. Green who scored 18.30. On top of the loss, Bruh Man's Hittas had two starters score zero points (Michael Floyd and David Akers).
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- Picked up Emmanuel Sanders, who beat his scoring projection by 62.8%, with 12.80 points against a projected 7.86.
- Added Ryan Tannehill, who scored 26.50 points to lead the team.
- Robbie Gould has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 9.00 points against a projected 7.19.
- With 19.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense beat their 6.65 projected point total by a team-leading 185.7%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, GoatNamedFelicia was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Russell Wilson on the bench. He scored 37.95 points, the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- At the DEF position, Bruh Man's Hittas got outscored 19.00 - 8.00 by GoatNamedFelicia.
- DeAngelo Williams did not meet his 8.85-point projection this week, the sixth time that's happened this season. His 6.40 points were also a season-low.
- Bruh Man's Hittas was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If GoatNamedFelicia played Bruh Man's Hittas every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten four other teams besides Bruh Man's Hittas this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GoatNamedFelicia would have defeated Bruh Man's Hittas 110.80 - 106.75.
- If they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas, GoatNamedFelicia would be 3-5.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 46-53.
- Besides GoatNamedFelicia, Bruh Man's Hittas would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- If they played every team every week, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 21-78.
- GoatNamedFelicia has won five straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- GoatNamedFelicia put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- GoatNamedFelicia scored 109.50 points against a projected 122.44 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Jamaal Charles had a season-low 12.60 points against a projected 20.82 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The RBs on GoatNamedFelicia collectively had their worst week of the season with only 22.30 points.
- The RBs on Bruh Man's Hittas collectively had their best week of the season with 38.80 points.
- At 21.70 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.25 and has now underachieved in eight straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.