Powered by Automated Insights Tha Hard Knockzzz Overwhelms The A Team to Move into Third Place
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- The A Team
Tha Hard Knockzzz recorded the second-highest point total this week to pummel The A Team 156.60 - 54.35. The A Team is suffering after losing their last seven. The A Team was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 197.60 - 90.70 loss against Cerix Rippers 💪. To make matters worse, The A Team had several starters score zero points. Tha Hard Knockzzz (6-3, 1,317.65 points) climbs into third place while The A Team (2-7, 976.95 points) stays down in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- The 56.90 points scored by Ben Roethlisberger ranked third in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on Tha Hard Knockzzz this season.
- With 22.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Made a good move in sitting Roy Helu Jr. this week. He brought in 3.40 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Brandon Marshall scored 20.20 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Alfred Morris had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The A Team
- Did not start Graham Gano, who scored 13.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 66.5%.
- Should have started Antonio Gates, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 8.30 against a projected 12.82.
- Did not start Joe Flacco, who led the team in scoring with 39.00 points.
- The A Team lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- It was a beating at QB for The A Team, as they were outscored 56.90 - 22.75 by Tha Hard Knockzzz.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 7-2 if they played The A Team every week.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz would have beaten nine other teams besides The A Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have defeated The A Team 139.40 - 90.70.
- If they played the same schedule as The A Team, Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 6-2.
- If Tha Hard Knockzzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 77-22.
- Besides Tha Hard Knockzzz, The A Team would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- The A Team would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz.
- The A Team would be 35-64 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with The A Team, as four of their seven losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The loss is the seventh straight for The A Team and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 102.25 points.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz bested their projected points again, the sixth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- This was the third time this season that The A Team lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The 34.00 points by the RBs on Tha Hard Knockzzz was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The A Team had their lowest output of the season with 54.35 points.
- The A Team got a combined 7.50 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
- The A Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.