Powered by Automated Insights GAWDS of War Embarrasses BS who Loses Fourth Straight
- GAWDS of War
GAWDS of War got the second-highest point total of the week from Tom Brady (62.00), clobbering BS 134.10 - 41.20. BS is starting to unravel and is on a four-game losing streak. Antonio Brown led BS with 15.60 points while Alshon Jeffery brought in 14.60. Both teams could have scored more points as GAWDS of War had one starter turn in zero points and BS had three. GAWDS of War (5-4, 1,077.80 points) remains in seventh place and BS (1-8, 740.35 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by GAWDS of War
- The 62.00 points scored by Tom Brady was the highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Acquired Brent Celek, who exceeded his scoring projection by 151.9%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Adrian Peterson had 25.20 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 22.80 points scored by Keenan Allen was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Starter Kenbrell Thompkins put up a zero, but GAWDS of War still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Failed to start Andre Johnson, who led the league in scoring with 66.40 points and beat his projected point total by a league-leading 486.6%.
- Did not start LeSean McCoy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 16.00 points against a projected 17.86.
- BS tried to fight through 3 of their 6 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- BS lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- This week was the fifth time this season where BS had the league's worst starter/bench scoring ratio. They had 41.20 points from their starters and 133.25 total points left on their bench.
- If GAWDS of War played BS every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- GAWDS of War would have beaten six other teams besides BS this week.
- GAWDS of War would have defeated BS 73.20 - 36.90 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, GAWDS of War would be 3-5.
- GAWDS of War would be 46-53 if they played every team every week.
- BS would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- BS would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War.
- BS would be 20-79 if they played every team every week.
- BS has lost eight times and six of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The top players for GAWDS of War were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for BS.
- BS scored 41.20 points against a projected 33.51 and beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- BS was last in the league in scoring for the fifth time this season.
- GAWDS of War was able to win with little help from Darren Sproles, who had a season-low 0.70 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- The RBs on BS collectively had their worst week of the season with only 0 points.
- Although GAWDS of War won, it was no thanks to Alex Henery, who scored 7.00 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- GAWDS of War won in a blowout. They are now 4-2 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.