Powered by Automated Insights Gladiators Gets Win over Crown Me
- Crown Me
Gladiators put up the highest point total this week and beat Crown Me 178.85 - 146.15. Both teams performed very well but Gladiators put up 46.5% more than a projected 122.05 points to get the win. Crown Me put in the required effort with an increase in point total compared to last week's 110.80 - 110.20 loss against GoatNamedFelicia. Gladiators (6-3, 1,117.25 points) remains in sixth place while Crown Me (3-6, 1,081.05 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Gladiators
- Chris Johnson had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 34.50 points.
- Sat Julian Edelman, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 1.60.
- Sat Daniel Thomas, who scored 4.70 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- DeSean Jackson had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 30.50 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Gladiators exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Charles Clay has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.00 points versus a projected 8.31.
- Crown Me had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 11.00 - 4.00 to Gladiators.
- Of the 9 starters on Crown Me, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Jarrett Boykin fell short of his scoring projection with 2.00 points, just 18.3% of his projected 10.92.
- Crown Me lost even though both of their RBs scored above their projected points.
- If Gladiators played Crown Me every week, they would be 6-3 this season.
- Gladiators would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Gladiators would have defeated Crown Me 123.65 - 110.20.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, Gladiators would be 3-5.
- If Gladiators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-46.
- In addition to Gladiators, Crown Me would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Crown Me would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Gladiators.
- Crown Me would be 52-47 if they played every team every week.
- Gladiators has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Even though Crown Me lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Gladiators.
- In the loss, Crown Me had the third-highest losing score in the league this season with 146.15 points.
- Gladiators had a league-high for the week with 178.85 points, which is the sixth-highest score in the league this season.
- Gladiators was able to cover the 21.34-point spread in the win.
- Gladiators got a combined 48.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Gladiators got 84.4% of their points from players they drafted.
- Gladiators got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 4-0 when exceeding their projected points this year. Crown Me falls to 3-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.