Powered by Automated Insights Cerix Rippers 💪 Waxes The A Team for Third in a Row
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- The A Team
Cerix Rippers 💪 picked up their third win in as many matchups when they dismantled The A Team 197.60 - 90.70, recording the highest point total this season. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Cerix Rippers 💪, has allowed them to move up from eighth place in Week 6 to third place now. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 149.47 points per matchup. To make matters worse, The A Team had two starters score zero points (DeMarco Murray and Jermichael Finley). The A Team goes to 2-6 and stays in 10th place. Cerix Rippers 💪 has recently run over Team Disciples (143.30 - 135.65) and GAWDS of War (128.70 - 67.70).
Smooth Moves by Cerix Rippers 💪
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the seventh-most points in the league this season with 59.50.
- Calvin Johnson scored the second-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 234.8%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Reggie Bush had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20.20 points.
- Vernon Davis scored 12.70 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The A Team
- Should have started Bilal Powell, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 5.90 against a projected 7.50.
- It was a beating at QB for The A Team, as they were outscored 59.50 - 14.80 by Cerix Rippers 💪.
- Victor Cruz has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 12.10 points versus a projected 15.21.
- The A Team tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Robert Griffin III had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 14.80 points and recorded only 39.3% of his 37.65-point projection.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 6-2 if they played The A Team every week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would have defeated The A Team 128.70 - 114.40 had they played each other last week.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as The A Team.
- If Cerix Rippers 💪 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-19.
- Besides Cerix Rippers 💪, The A Team would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- The A Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Cerix Rippers 💪.
- If they played every team every week, The A Team would be 34-54.
- Luck has not been with The A Team, as three of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Cerix Rippers 💪 had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for The A Team.
- With 197.60 points, Cerix Rippers 💪 had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- With the loss, The A Team has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back six straight games.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this season.
- The RBs on The A Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 3.20 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Anquan Boldin scored 7.60 points against a projected 11.55 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The margin of victory of 106.90 points was the worst loss of the season for The A Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cerix Rippers 💪
- The A Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.