Powered by Automated Insights Gladiators Gets Win Against Team MAC-Orkle, Grabs Sixth Place
- Team MAC-Orkle
Gladiators stays undefeated in two matchups against Team MAC-Orkle with a 123.65 - 91.50 win. Cam Newton was the difference, getting 45.55 points this week, quite a bit more than his 24.05 points the last time these teams met. To make matters worse, Team MAC-Orkle got zero points from Matt Forte. This is the highest margin for Gladiators in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Team MAC-Orkle 121.05 - 118.50 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Gladiators
- The 19.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Cam Newton ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week with 45.55 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on Gladiators this season.
- The 11.70 points scored by Daniel Thomas, who Gladiators picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 5.80 by 101.7%.
- The 9.60 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The Denver Broncos Defense scored a season-high 20.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 224.7%, which led the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team MAC-Orkle
- With 8.60 points against a projected 12.42, Hakeem Nicks did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Gladiators won the K position battle, beating Team MAC-Orkle 19.00 - 9.00.
- Dwayne Bowe was last on the team in scoring with 1.20 points against a projected 9.46 and underachieved for the fifth time this season.
- Team MAC-Orkle had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Left Matt Forte in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- If Gladiators played Team MAC-Orkle every week, they would be 5-3 this season.
- Gladiators would have beaten six other teams besides Team MAC-Orkle this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team MAC-Orkle, Gladiators would be 3-3.
- If Gladiators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-46.
- Besides Gladiators, Team MAC-Orkle would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Gladiators would have lost to Team MAC-Orkle 120.35 - 92.90 had they played each other last week.
- Team MAC-Orkle would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Gladiators.
- If they played every team every week, Team MAC-Orkle would be 37-51.
- Team MAC-Orkle scored 91.50 points against a projected 102.57 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 32.15-point win by Gladiators beat the 1.80-point spread.
- Jason Witten had a season-low 2.50 points against a projected 11.52 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The RBs on Team MAC-Orkle collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.70 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Julian Edelman scored 1.70 points against a projected 8.50 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- With 12.00 points, Gladiators got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The drafted players on Gladiators put up 89.2% of the team's points this week.
- The 91.50 points put up by Team MAC-Orkle ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team MAC-Orkle
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.