Powered by Automated Insights Team Disciples Humiliates GAWDS of War, Takes Revenge
- Team Disciples
- GAWDS of War
Team Disciples got 41.35 points from Aaron Rodgers and 24.00 from the Cincinnati Bengals Defense to crush GAWDS of War 144.55 - 73.20. While GAWDS of War (4-4) is only a game back of Team Disciples (5-3), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,127.90 - 943.70. This beatdown was revenge for a Week 1 166.70 - 118.35 loss to GAWDS of War. To make matters worse, GAWDS of War got goose eggs from both Keenan Allen and Kenbrell Thompkins.
Smooth Moves by Team Disciples
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- With 41.35 points, Aaron Rodgers had the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Put WR Justin Blackmon on the bench, where he scored 5.00 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- The 19.20 points scored by Eddie Lacy was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Harry Douglas had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GAWDS of War
- Alex Henery scored 1.00 point against a projected 8.77 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The WRs on GAWDS of War let them down, resulting in a 43.10 - 12.80 difference at the position.
- GAWDS of War tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- GAWDS of War needed more points from the QB position, where Team Disciples beat them 41.35 - 16.80.
- GAWDS of War got outscored 24.00 - 8.00 by Team Disciples at the DEF position.
- Team Disciples would be 5-3 if they played GAWDS of War every week.
- Team Disciples would have beaten eight other teams besides GAWDS of War this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team Disciples would have defeated GAWDS of War 116.90 - 67.70.
- If they played the same schedule as GAWDS of War, Team Disciples would be 5-1.
- If Team Disciples had played every team in the league each week, they would be 64-24.
- GAWDS of War would have lost to nine other teams besides Team Disciples this week.
- GAWDS of War would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Team Disciples.
- If they played every team every week, GAWDS of War would be 39-49.
- Five of the starters for Team Disciples scored higher than the leading scorer for GAWDS of War.
- GAWDS of War scored 73.20 points against a projected 101.08 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Team Disciples was able to win with little help from Pierre Garcon, who had a season-low 8.10 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- GAWDS of War got a combined 12.80 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Team Disciples ups their record in blowout matchups to 3-0.
- GAWDS of War had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- In games that are blowouts, GAWDS of War is now 3-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- With 144.55 points, Team Disciples scored the third-most points in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team Disciples
- GAWDS of War
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.