Powered by Automated Insights Crazy 8's Comes Back to Beat Tha Hard Knockzzz, Takes Over First Place
- Crazy 8's
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Crazy 8's got the second-highest score this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they beat Tha Hard Knockzzz 158.60 - 139.40 in a Sunday night comeback. Since the streak started in Week 6, Crazy 8's has climbed from fourth place to take over first. They also have the fourth-highest scoring output in the league at 130.52 points per matchup. Tha Hard Knockzzz goes to 5-3 and falls to fourth place. Crazy 8's has recently beaten BS (134.40 - 34.75) and Gladiators (116.45 - 92.90).
Smooth Moves by Crazy 8's
- Andre Ellington had 30.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 55.10 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked third in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Crazy 8's this season.
- Jordy Nelson scored 30.80 points, the second-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 13.90 points by Stevan Ridley topped a projected 10.80, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has now overachieved in five straight games after scoring 8.00 points against a projected 4.83.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tha Hard Knockzzz
- Tha Hard Knockzzz picked up Garrett Hartley, who then fell short of his 8.07-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- Acquired and started Roy Helu Jr., who scored 3.00 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- 5 of the starters on Tha Hard Knockzzz scored less than their projected points.
- Vincent Jackson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 74.4% of his 13.98-point projection with 10.40 points.
- If Crazy 8's played Tha Hard Knockzzz every week, they would be 4-4 this season.
- Crazy 8's would have beaten nine other teams besides Tha Hard Knockzzz this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tha Hard Knockzzz, Crazy 8's would be 3-3.
- Crazy 8's would be 53-35 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Crazy 8's, Tha Hard Knockzzz would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Crazy 8's would have lost to Tha Hard Knockzzz 148.30 - 116.45.
- If they played the same schedule as Crazy 8's, Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 6-0.
- If they played every team every week, Tha Hard Knockzzz would be 67-21.
- All three of the losses for Tha Hard Knockzzz this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Although Tha Hard Knockzzz lost, they did put up the third-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With 158.60 points, Crazy 8's had their highest score so far this season.
- Tha Hard Knockzzz had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- With a combined 31.90 points from their RBs, Tha Hard Knockzzz got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In comeback games this season, Tha Hard Knockzzz is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- Crazy 8's has now won three games in a row.
- Crazy 8's is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 78.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crazy 8's
- Tha Hard Knockzzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.