Powered by Automated Insights Bruh Man's Hittas Spanks BS to Grab 11th Place
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Bruh Man's Hittas remains unbeaten in two matchups against BS and this time they turn out the lights, with a 106.75 - 36.90 big win. Bruh Man's Hittas usually steps it up against BS, and their average score in the series is 117.22 points, 127.7% of their total season average. Alex Smith led the team, getting 39.25 points for Bruh Man's Hittas. The last time these teams met, A.J. Green led with 39.70. Adding insult to injury, BS had three starters put up zeroes. Bruh Man's Hittas now has a 53.75-point average margin of victory over BS. They won 127.70 - 90.05 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Bruh Man's Hittas
- Bruh Man's Hittas saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Alex Smith scoring 39.25 points. The score was also high enough to rank eighth in the league.
- Took Russell Wilson out of the starting lineup, who scored 25.55 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Bruh Man's Hittas was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Bruh Man's Hittas won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BS
- Did not start Colin Kaepernick, who scored 36.60 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Should have started Darren McFadden, who beat his scoring projection with 20.80 points against a projected 12.21.
- 3 of the 6 starters scored zero points for BS.
- BS was not able to win even though only 2 of their 6 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 36.90 points from their starters and 82.90 total points left on the bench, BS had the worst starter/bench scoring ratio in the league for the fourth time this season.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 4-4 if they played BS every week.
- Besides BS, Bruh Man's Hittas would have beaten only three other teams this week.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would have defeated BS 102.45 - 54.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as BS, Bruh Man's Hittas would be 1-5.
- Bruh Man's Hittas would be 19-69 if they played every team every week.
- BS would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bruh Man's Hittas, BS would be 0-6.
- If they played every team every week, BS would be 20-68.
- Five of the seven losses for BS this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Bruh Man's Hittas won by scoring 106.75 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- It was the fourth time this season that BS has had the lowest score in the league.
- With the win, Bruh Man's Hittas snapped their six-game losing streak.
- BS got a combined 0 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 69.85 points was the biggest of the season for Bruh Man's Hittas and ninth-largest in the league this season.
- With the big win, Bruh Man's Hittas improves to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for BS, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bruh Man's Hittas
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.