Powered by Automated Insights GoatNamedFelicia Clips Crown Me, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
- Crown Me
GoatNamedFelicia edged Crown Me 110.90 - 110.20 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Eli Manning was the key difference, putting up 24.70 points for GoatNamedFelicia. The last time these teams met, Matt Schaub led with 50.30. With Sidney Rice delivering zero points for GoatNamedFelicia, it could have been worse. GoatNamedFelicia won 114.70 - 92.00 in Week 1, and now has an 11.70-point average margin of victory over Crown Me.
Smooth Moves by GoatNamedFelicia
- GoatNamedFelicia won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 23.80 points, Dez Bryant ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 22.30 points, Knowshon Moreno ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had 14.50 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 24.70 points scored by Eli Manning led the team, the fourth time that's happened this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Crown Me
- Picked up and started Joseph Randle, who scored a team-worst 49.9% of his projected point total.
- Crown Me picked up Matt Bryant, who then fell short of his 8.93-point projection by scoring 7.00 points.
- 6 of the starters on Crown Me scored less than their projected points.
- GoatNamedFelicia would be 5-3 if they played Crown Me every week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have beaten five other teams besides Crown Me this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Crown Me, GoatNamedFelicia would be 2-4.
- If GoatNamedFelicia had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-47.
- Besides GoatNamedFelicia, Crown Me would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- GoatNamedFelicia would have lost to Crown Me 141.10 - 117.30 had they played each other last week.
- Crown Me would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as GoatNamedFelicia.
- If they played every team every week, Crown Me would be 43-45.
- GoatNamedFelicia won by scoring 110.90 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- GoatNamedFelicia won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- GoatNamedFelicia underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 110.90 points against a projected 134.42 this week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 0.70 points.
- Eli Manning did little to help GoatNamedFelicia, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 24.70 points against a projected 32.60.
- GoatNamedFelicia stays undefeated in close games this season at 3-0.
- GoatNamedFelicia won even though Crown Me performed better against their scoring projection. Crown Me scored 94.6% of their 116.46 projected points, while GoatNamedFelicia recorded 82.5% of their 134.42-point projection.
- Frank Gore was a bright spot for Crown Me in the loss with 18.20 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Crown Me
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.